Fighter Absorbs Dozens Of Powerful Body Shots...

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Pakkuman, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Tankatron

Tankatron Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 1, 2014
    Agreed, and they're not really punching through the target or whipping the shots in which, if they catch the liver or floating rib will have you doubling over.

fcb1068 likes this.
  2. The Real Lance

The Real Lance Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 29, 2012
    Anyone can take a punch better when they are bracing for it. Remember Mayorga letting Vernon Forrest and Tito tee off on him? It's a different story when it's in the heat of a battle.

fcb1068 likes this.
  3. ShovelHook

ShovelHook Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 22, 2019
    I put on a body pad and let my friends wail away full force and I can take it. The abs are particularly easy to take em on when you tense up, body shots hurt when aren’t tensing your abs or hit your exposed flanks. He should also use a thin enough body pad, I use one and it gives the same effect except you can practice conditioning the flanks more too. Best part is you toss in some pads and you got a proper training session for yourself and your friends.

4. ShovelHook

ShovelHook Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 22, 2019
    Pakkuman, most men can take those punches you dumbass, have you ever boxed in your life? Don’t answer, it’s rhetorical, I know you haven’t.

5. miniq

miniq Tyson Fury Undisputed HW Champion 18/5/24 banned Full Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Hit him in the kidney and take that goofy smile off his face

fcb1068 and Jackomano like this.
  6. Mike Cannon

Mike Cannon Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 29, 2020
    Old boxing writer was telling SRR what a great puncher he was, Ray politley defered, YES you are persisted the old writer, ok said Ray lets try this, so Ray poked the old writer in the chest ( not that hard ) then said to the old writer " did that hurt " no said the old writer, ok said Ray, now turn around so your back is to me, old writer turned around, then Ray poked him in the back with the same force, did that hurt said Ray, your not kidding !! that hurt alot, you must have poked me much harder, no said Ray I didnt, the reason you thought it was harder was, you didnt see it coming... Gold.

The Real Lance likes this.
  7. Forza

Forza Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 18, 2012
    guys with wider torsos seem to be able to take body shots better

8. HellSpawn86

HellSpawn86 Boxing Junkie Full Member

May 6, 2007
    I feel sorry for that writers bum!