Fighter of the year & decade?

Discussion in 'MMA Forum' started by Brixton Bomber, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Francis75

Francis75 FAB 4 Full Member

Oct 1, 2007
    Not sure if both did but the fat NFL brother Arthur Jones was definitely a proven PED"s cheat like brother Jon and suspended accordingly.

2. DONT B SCARED

DONT B SCARED Pimpin Aint Easy Full Member

Mar 8, 2017
    His team most definitely proved he didn't take intentionally which is why both suspensions were reduced,I never said he was completely innocent as all the fighters are responsible for what goes into there body.

3. DONT B SCARED

Mar 8, 2017
    That's not true at all plus he kicked the arse of Cormier twice, who was the 2nd best fight of the decade and 1 of the best ever.
    Who do you think was the best of the decade then?

4. Francis75

Oct 1, 2007
    That is 100 % NOT TRUE. His team did not prove anything. What the hell are you talking about ? USADA rightfully gave him a 4 yr ban and it was only reduced due to his snitching/giving USADA additional information going forward. USADA/Jones' team have not alluded to exactly what info he is helping USADA with.

5. DONT B SCARED

Mar 8, 2017
    We have been over this and YOU ARE WRONG on much of what you're saying,here's statements after each case

On November 7, 2016, it was announced that Jones was issued a 1-year suspension by USADA following his arbitration hearing, though the panel concluded that Jones did not take the banned substances intentionally, and was not a drug cheat.

Travis Tygart, CEO of USADA, said in a statement: "The independent arbitrator found that Jon Jones was not intentionally cheating in this case, and while we thought 18-months was the appropriate sanction given the other circumstances of the case, we respect the arbitrator’s decision and believe that justice was served. This case is another strong reminder that athletes need to be extremely cautious about the products and supplements they use to ensure they are free of prohibited substances."

6. Francis75

Oct 1, 2007
    NONE of Jones' supplements were tainted. The drugs were in his system and he is still pulsing YEARS later. His team DID NOT prove anything to explain how the drugs got in his system. ZERO verified explanation. ZERO. Plus this is not just a one off occurrence with Jones. Multiple time offender for several illegal substances. USADA suspended him for 4yrs the 2nd time he popped. And you state he is completely innocent and never intentionally did any of this ?

7. BoxingDialogue

BoxingDialogue Active Member Full Member

Apr 26, 2019
    Of the year is Masvidal
    Of the decade is a tough one for me but I’ll go with Daniel Cormier and have CM punk as an honorable mention.

8. DONT B SCARED

Mar 8, 2017
    Sorry but your just making a lot of **** up now include things I haven't said like that he was completely innocent,I said fighters are responsible for what they put into there bodies which is why he was suspended.