Fighters you can’t stand, for no good reason

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Blandman, Jun 19, 2019.

1. red_roo

red_roo Active Member Full Member

Nov 17, 2018
    Canelo IV never liked , for da simple fact he is la Hoya Pet .
    Fury liked him before , but this time around has a big mouth just a clown show off .
    An Jeff Horn pin up boy of Australia da bully boy dirty boxer .

Blandman likes this.
  2. WhataRock

WhataRock VIP Member Full Member

Jul 29, 2004
    Didn't like the Elomars..dirty bullies who were poster boys for mediocre and benefited from some dodgy decisions against imports.

Fair play to Ahmed icing Kickett but his entourage carried on like f*wits goading Willie's fans then crying racisim when they copped a couple of cheeky chairs.

They ended up being a family of terrorists so my dislike wasn't misplaced.

JOSEY WALES and Blandman like this.
  3. Angler Andrew

Angler Andrew Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 28, 2016
    Lol good call

Pimp C and Blandman like this.
  4. gdm

gdm Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Mar 20, 2011
  5. spiderricco

spiderricco Member Full Member

Feb 25, 2006
    And these same fighters never mention God or Jesus after they lose a fight.

anjawnaymiz and Angler Andrew like this.
  6. jquest

jquest Active Member Full Member

Oct 30, 2014
    I actually don't mind Shawn Porter from interviews and his attitiude to fighting. But watching him fight is really horrible and even though I enjoyed Thurman-Porter I don't really like watching him fight.

For some reason I don't like Carl Frampton and would like to see him lose no matter who he is fighting. I think he is a great fighter and a very skilled boxer. Maybe it's because he ducked Rigo and he was the next best super-bantamweight at the time. I don't like Leo Santa Cruz either even though his fighting style is exciting, I don't like his competition outside of Frampton and Mares.

Iain and Blandman like this.
  7. jquest

jquest Active Member Full Member

Oct 30, 2014
    I actually don't mind Shawn Porter from interviews and his attitiude to fighting. But watching him fight is really horrible and even though I enjoyed Thurman-Porter I don't really like watching him fight.

For some reason I don't like Carl Frampton and would like to see him lose no matter who he is fighting. I think he is a great fighter and a very skilled boxer. Maybe it's because he ducked Rigo and he was the next best super-bantamweight at the time. I don't like Leo Santa Cruz either even though his fighting style is exciting, I don't like his competition outside of Frampton and Mares.

Blandman likes this.
  8. Nonito Smoak

Nonito Smoak Ioka>Lomo, sorry my dudes Full Member

Sep 8, 2010
    Well, they're "good reason" for me, that's why I feel the way I do!

Blandman likes this.
  9. Davepompeydave

Davepompeydave As bad as can Full Member

Sep 10, 2018
    AJ- simply because he says stay humble all the time. Yet plasters his face on any endorsement he can like he thinks his face alone will improve sales.
    David price- I literally don't know why I don't like him. Maybe because he's milking it and should retire.
    Anthony fowler- I like good cocky boxers. He's cocky but mediocre which is no insult. Just think cocky attitudes are for the elite.
    Pacman- elite boxer real throwback fighter but also a massive cry baby dog eating gay hating loonatic.
    I think these are good reasons but probably not. There's also probably way more but I think them reasons are good

Blandman likes this.
  10. JOSEY WALES

JOSEY WALES Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Feb 27, 2006
    I've done this myself and when doing it I've though to myself FFS what am I thinking ? Lol

Blandman likes this.
  11. MagicE

MagicE Well-Known Member Full Member

Aug 16, 2017
    Despite being on this side of the pond, I do think that a lot of the UK boxers are really annoying and I struggle to warm to them, but I think a lot of that has to do with the trainers and Hearn. I can't stand Ingle and Coldwell so if they're in the corner I usually root for the other guy.

jquest and Blandman like this.
  12. JOSEY WALES

JOSEY WALES Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Feb 27, 2006
    " cheeky chairs " lmfao

13. heerko koois

heerko koois Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Apr 26, 2006
    Charlie Zellenoff.....

POTUS likes this.
  14. hpsauce91

hpsauce91 Member Full Member

Oct 17, 2018
    George groves whilst I appreciated his talent . I just couldn't take a liking to him.

He reminds me of someone who got bullied at school hid for years and reappeared a new man and realised he was the more superior individual. Just my opinion mind.

Davepompeydave likes this.
  15. daverobin

daverobin Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Oct 30, 2015
    i hate hate hate wilder .....why ...he claims past greats couldnt beat him because of sports science/ technology.....ray mercer wasnt even great and he in his prime would have whacked out bambi legs

Blandman likes this.