Fights that looked great on paper but turned out to be trash

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Pimp C, Sep 17, 2020.

1. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Both Floyd & Canelo "lost" fights but the Vegas mafia made sure the never lost a decision, The world knows that The people are not all lemmings like those two's fans

2. Badbot

Badbot I Am An Actual Pro. Full Member

Apr 17, 2011
    :facepalm: Aight, whatever. Agree to disagree or something. No point in derailing this thread any further.
    You are what you are.

Aussie Invader and Pimp C like this.
  3. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    He's insane pbf literally ruined his life. He lives rent free in CJs head lmfao.

Aussie Invader, NoNeck and Badbot like this.
  4. SpeedKills

SpeedKills Well-Known Member Full Member

Jan 7, 2009
    Abraham vs Froch. I said Froch could box and would UD Abraham. Everyone believed whole heartedly it wouldn’t go the distance though.

NoNeck, Badbot and Pimp C like this.
  5. DRUGS

DRUGS Boxing Addict Full Member

May 6, 2014
    What? That fight was fire. I think people just hyped it up too much to the point we thought it would be an all out bloodbath of death and destruction.

This content is protected

NoNeck, KO KIDD and Pimp C like this.
  6. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    I'm just a life long boxing addict I just like to see the real winners get the wins not the commissions cash cows. We'll just agree to disagree I guess Stay safe

7. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    LMAO quite the opposite Pimp Its YOU that are besotted with that with that cheating cowardly POS
    He's your idol PBF is the Messiah according to you He walks on water.doesnt he ROFL
    THAT is why you hate my friend Antonio Margarito so much . Just because Floyd was so scared of him standing in front of him that he literally **** himself with a room full of people watching. How embarrassing for your PBF TBE :facepalm: ROFLMAO :flipa::meparto::meparto::meparto:

8. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    You bring up either pbf or canelo in 95% of your posts. That's all you ever post about. They both live rent free in your head. You bring them up in threads that have nothing to do with them seek help.

9. Kissan

Kissan I respect box Full Member

Mar 1, 2010
    I'm not 100 percent sure, but IIRC, Froch-Abraham was pretty lame. I thought they would slug it out but they didn't

10. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    Go back through this thread it was YOU that brought up Margarito & Floyd lol. You cannot stand it can you Tony has your idols # Has him ****ting himself at the thought of ever having to face him one on one. Youre just digging a deeper hole for yourself LOL
    The fact you keep trying to ignore Floyd & IV gate because you cannot provide a legitimate answer for him cheating in his own home. Neither can the NSAC. They know why he did it, I know why he did it, the whole world knows why he did it & even YOU know why he did it unless you're totally brainwashed Manson style. It sure wasn't because of dehydration. "Mr Mayweather did nothing wrong" !!! doesnt clear him in fact it incriminates them as well as him. ROFLMAO
    Now be a good boy & forget all about it Tony isnt coming to get you or poor little Floydie so you can both calm down

11. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    Don't ruin my thread with your obsession

12. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    OK Pimp give up , dont post to me again I bet every night you look under your bed to see if Tony is there ROFLMAO. Consider yourself OWNED!!!

mirkofilipovic likes this.
  13. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    You haven't owned anyone yiure just too stupid to realize that 50-0-0 one fighter is the best of the era fighter of the decade made more money than any fighter in history and sold more ppvs in history and will be in the hof in a few years and most importantly lives rent free in your empty ass head. The other a disgraced suspended glove loading cheat who after getting busted never won a fight of note again. He will never get into the hof even with a ticket because they dont let bums in the hof now let that sink in and see who's owned.:deal:

14. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    IF he was legitimately 50-0 it would be a great achievement BUT anyone else but the cash cow would have several losses on there 5 at least , plus how can you justify the ATG, TBE, YOUR HERO Floyd against an MME fighter making his pro boxing debut a serious contest????
    floyd was a manufactured champion with the cojones of a gnat My buddy Antonio would have had him for breakfast. Now until you can explain the IV gate debacle give it a rest
    VIVA TIJUANA TORNADO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mirkofilipovic likes this.
  15. Aussie Invader

Aussie Invader Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Jan 5, 2017
    we all know how you feel about it, but repeating the same thing day in - day out won't make it come true.

you know, i don't like donald trump, but i don't wake up every day trying to tell anyone about it, for two reasons :

1. everyone has their own opinion. trying to 'force feed' your opinion on others is akin to hitting your head against the wall.

2. it's toxic, negative behaviour. i have better things to do in my day than let that stuff get in my head. i really hope you do the same.

Pimp C likes this.