Filip Hrgović - where does he fit in the HW puzzle?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Sep 12, 2018.

1. DoubleJab666

DoubleJab666 Dot, dot, dot... Full Member

Nov 9, 2015

We should call the fight. I'll take the Max Kellerman role..... DKSAB but can talk the talk. You can provide the Teddy Atlas big fight breakdown...

UnleashtheFURY and Okin129 like this.
  2. DoubleJab666

Nov 9, 2015
    And will his Anthony Joshua pyjamas restrict his movement?

UnleashtheFURY likes this.
  3. Okin129

Okin129 ... Full Member

Mar 24, 2017
    Lol, i will leave the Teddy Atlas role to someone else, i don't know too much about either fighter.

DoubleJab666 likes this.
  4. DoubleJab666

Nov 9, 2015
    Never stops Teddy...

I am leaning towards IB too. I mean the clue is in the name, by all means necessary. As for Galvatron, like his hero, he's a bit robotic....

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  5. Okin129

Okin129 ... Full Member

Mar 24, 2017
    But Galvatron is also a huge Mike Tyson fan, maybe he could bob and weave his way to the inside and unleash hellacious combinations.

DoubleJab666 likes this.
  6. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Serious question, are you retarded? Why on earth would it be MMA, when I have never in my life trained in MMA? This was a call-out for a boxing spar, in a thread about heavyweight boxing, on a boxing forum. Wtf are you doing even talking about MMA? Nobody even mentioned the word until Galoot started non-sequitur bragging about his grappling background or whatever. None of which has any bearing on him getting sparked out with boxing gloves in a boxing ring under boxing rules. So again, why is the word MMA even coming outta your face right now?

7. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Based on his videos, he might be a few inches shorter, as I'm 5'10" and change. He definitely weighs a lot more than me and has a larger frame & muscles, though. Which is no problem for me, because his excess bulk just serves to exacerbate his already innate slowness (and that punching technique, my goodness :D...this is gonna be fun...like the Viper and the Mountain in GoT, but with a different outcome...)

8. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    :lol:

9. Boxingfan200

Boxingfan200 USYK #1 P4P banned Full Member

Feb 5, 2017
    I dunno if hes a future world champ tobe honest.. yea he looked good Mansour but that was a 46 year old who in my opinion has probably faded a lot since his performance against breazeale few years ago.. plus hrgovic looked like crap vs tom little... so yea. as of now charr is the only belt holder he beats. wilder and Joshua blast him out of there..

10. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Yeah but that 46 year old sure looked to have fought on more or less even terms with the hyped to hell Kuzmin.

So either Kuzmin is fake news or Hrga is pretty good..

11. Boxingfan200

Boxingfan200 USYK #1 P4P banned Full Member

Feb 5, 2017
    kuzmin isn't very good :p never really took his pro career very seriously didn't he show up to the Mansour fight overweight?

IntentionalButt likes this.
  12. andrewa1

andrewa1 Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Apr 8, 2013
    Ill turn that back around. Dude, are you stupid? Or just ill mannered. Are you just going to ignore classic, honored, dueling rules? He is the challenged party. You have challenged him to physical violence. He can choose the weapon, as it were. Its the rules. Galvy isn't very sympathetic, even to people like me who also are modernists who value the hws highly. But you threaten and challenge a guy with physical violence and if you aren't ready to pay the Piper's bill and play by his terms then you shouldn't make the threat or offer to begin with.

Either way, neither of you seem real set on it. Offer terms. Looks like at least two of us are willing to chip in for a purse. I'm sure more will follow if you are serious about it. Galvy can come back with counter terms, and if you both are serious, it can be worked out.

Take it as a complement, there are people on the forum who want to see you either kick ass or get your ass kicked. Either way you are getting attention. Now put up.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  13. andrewa1

andrewa1 Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Apr 8, 2013
    So he's a fat musclebound SWW and you are an in shapish super middleweight? Sounds like a very ironic fight for honor of HWs vs lower weights.

So be it, it adds to the intrigue. Event name should be " Larger for smaller" or "Smaller for larger".

Offer terms to @GALVATRON . Name price, date, location, what you do if he wins, what he does if you win. Or Galvy, you offer terms. I promise to contribute $50 to the purse. I'm sure the forum can come up with 1k. It will be EPIC. Both of you need to go for it. Kinda seems like neither of you are really pushing for it in an honest way, so one of you needs to make a legit offer. Don't worry, even the loser will live on through the glory of the first forum based prizefight. I seriously think you guys could market it and get some money.

DoubleJab666 likes this.
  14. kostya by ko

kostya by ko Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 18, 2005
    I think this is a boxing forum so any fight should be boxing. If it was an MMA forum it should be MMA.

A long time ago on this site, maybe 2004 or something, there was this big online squabble with all this gang talk coming into play, and some street fight was worked out ... I think weapons were talked about .... until it emerged that one of the posters on one side was actually someone's 13 year old younger brother who was using his account when he didn't log out.

They seemed to scrub all the posts off this site at one time around 2005, otherwise I'd try to find it.

15. SmackDaBum

SmackDaBum TKO7 banned Full Member

Nov 22, 2014
    I'm 100 % going with the big boy Galvy in this one. Definitely going to put in some money if it takes place.