First fight is in 3 days.

Discussion in 'Boxing Training' started by paloalto00, Feb 7, 2010.

1. paloalto00

paloalto00 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Filling in 0-0 on the passbook registration. I didn't think it was possible to be honest

2. RDJ

RDJ Boxing Junkie banned

Sep 27, 2005
    Won't the ABA call bull**** on it? Your fight was scored and registered by officials wasn't it? I think you should simply deal with your loss and accept it. You're 0-1, bring on the next one.

3. Youngblood

Youngblood Active Member Full Member

Apr 28, 2008
    uh, you mean lying? Isn't that kinda cheating tho? There is a reason for the numbers, to record experience and make matches based on them.

Hey, maybe it is legit, just I've never heard of it and honestly can't see it working other then for people to exploit and potentially someone ending up hurt as a result.

4. paloalto00

Mar 15, 2009
    That's what I thought, but we had our passbooks registered with the guys in austin so maybe that's why they could do it. Oh well, I know I won and that's all that matters. Just gonna come back strong. Btw RDJ, idk how you lost your fights you seem pretty good

5. paloalto00

Mar 15, 2009
    True, just kind of pisses me off how other people can get away with it.... it's w/e though

6. RDJ

RDJ Boxing Junkie banned

Sep 27, 2005
    I lost the first two, won the last two. If I had the choice to reset my passbook I would not have, losses are part of the game. Like you said come back strong, learn from your loss and suck it up.

7. GPater11093

GPater11093 Barry Full Member

Nov 10, 2008
    I lost my first 2, won my third, lost 4 out of my next 5 or something now im on a good run with 3-2 in my last five and all losses beign controversial and one being avenged.

Just stick at it.

8. Nel has heart

Nel has heart Member Full Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Stay calm and just remember, its only a padded glove, it cant do THAT much damage. When you 1st see the other guy look for his weaknesses. Stare right into his eyes, dont smile or look happy and dont, i reapeat, NEVER, look away untill he does. You can beat a guy before the fight by just looking him in the eye. If you see him glance away even very very slightly, you already got the guy beat.

9. turpinr

turpinr Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 6, 2009
    you can't change the losses in your medical card.
    i'd have 17 to change anyway and there'd be a lot of gaps:lol::lol:

10. Nel has heart

Nel has heart Member Full Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Another good tip. When/if he lands his best shot, laugh. It will crush him mentally.

11. paloalto00

Mar 15, 2009
    I'm not worrying about fighting, I'm just pissed with the officials lol :p I'm over it anyways