Fite TV/Showtime PPV: Jermall DeAndre Charlo vs. Sergiy Vyacheslavovich Derevyanchenko RBR

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Sep 26, 2020.

1. StiffJab

StiffJab Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 25, 2008
    I was hoping for a Rosairo win, so I was a bit down but running into you put a smile on my face. Not a bad night (day time down here in Australia), had a BBQ for the fights and enjoying some leftovers. I hope your night was enjoyable brother!! All the best

Stiff Jab likes this.
  2. Liquorice

Liquorice Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 13, 2018
    He looked like a guy who was constipated & suddenly shat him self unexpectedly.. I wonder if that was it, what's the smell like at ringside? Anybody?

Dangerwood84 likes this.
  3. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    I don't think it was a dive I think we just witnessed something highly illegal in there. I reckon James slipped a knife or knitting needle in Jermello's gloves in the interval between rounds. The twins have been pulling the switcheroo for their entire careers for goodness sake so we know how low they're willing to stoop.

Pimp C, Liquorice and CST80 like this.
  4. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    U? Grow up and write you. What are you 12?

Dangerwood84 and Serge like this.
  5. Alo2006

Alo2006 R.I.P Sean Taylor Full Member

Jun 28, 2006
    Damn, let me find out u big mad or nah? LOL

6. Alo2006

Jun 28, 2006
    Come on bro, u can insult better than that can't "U!" LOL

7. PIPO23

PIPO23 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 18, 2006
    Sh#t happens. But what was that convulsing all about?

8. Liquorice

May 13, 2018
    Laxatives beginning to work?

Dangerwood84, Serge and PIPO23 like this.
  9. Pakkuman

Pakkuman I'm not hot. I'm just BIG. banned Full Member

Jun 26, 2019
    Charlo pushed that punch. There was no power behind it. No torque. Nothing.

Floyd's last 10 body jabs were harder. Fake KO.

10. Serge

Jul 21, 2009
    I must have watched in excess of 750,000 boxing fights in my time as a fan of the sport and I've never seen anyone convulsing on the canvas from a freaking body shot, let alone a bloody jab to the body. 100% he had a knife or a knitting needle in his gloves or maybe Jermallo or James tazed Rosario's ass from ringside or something because that **** ain't normal.

Dangerwood84 and CST80 like this.
  11. Alo2006

Jun 28, 2006
    Don't matter how u try to discredit their win. Just eat your crow bro lol. Here is some dipping sauce to go with it! LOL

12. Dangerwood84

Dangerwood84 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 21, 2017
    He was trying not to laugh.

13. Liquorice

May 13, 2018
    Is that it then? Right well goodnight folks, off for a wank next to our lass while she's asleep, pull covers down a bit and stare at her arse fat cow

Serge likes this.
  14. Serge

Jul 21, 2009
    Upon second viewing I'm definitely leaning towards Rosario being tazed there.

Sandman_ likes this.
  15. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    Do you really want me to be as mean as I can be? You should be happy that I showed you some mercy.

Learn how to score, and that involves looking at punches being landed from both fighters not just the punches landed from the one that you want to win. Also would help to not listen to the Showtime commentary crew. Why are you so elated? You're like a giddy school girl. Charlo went life and death at Sergiy, with the exception of maybe one round, that fight was not easy for him or easy to score, definitely not someone sided blow out that your delusional love goggles wearing ass is seeing it as. As far as the win over Rosario goes, everyone expected him to lose by KO. I actually knew who Rosario was for about two years before he beat J-Rock, and picked him to pull a few upsets, but always with a great deal of trepidation because I saw his glass jawed ass get KO'd by Gallimore, and I knew it was a liability. Yeah sure, I was expecting him to lose by KO tonight, but I thought he had a slight puncher's chance. but shock of all shocks he was comprehensively outboxing Jermell I every round he wasn't getting dropped in. You act like getting the win is all that matters, it doesn't matter how many rounds you drop to get there. Well that sounds like a one-trick pony to me, the slick equivalent of a guy who relies solely on his power to bail him out. One of these days he's going to get in there with someone he can't KO and they're going to beat him. Oh wait... that already happened with both of them against Trout. But hey, you got nothing to worry about with Haymen protection services to bail your guys out every time they end up looking like **** which is pretty much every other fight lately. So gloat all you want, deep down you know damn good and well everything I'm saying is true. This elation that's spewing out of you is probably relief/crying tears of joy, because you have to hold your breath every time those loudmouth jerkoffs get in the ring.