fite tv

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by iestyn999, Jan 17, 2020.

1. iestyn999

iestyn999 Member Full Member

Nov 15, 2015
    Has anyone signed up to fitetv top rank subscription account.
    Its only 4,99 a month and you cancel whenever you want.
    i got it last week and its good
    they showed all the undercard apart from one fight.
    its also put on demand, straight away as well.
    Yeh if you get it today or tomorrow, you get the seals vs alveras card plus postol vs jose fight

LoadedGlove likes this.
  2. Bridie mcmahon

Bridie mcmahon Active Member banned Full Member

Sep 10, 2015
    I may get this for the ramirez v postol fight alone so cheers iestyn!

3. syldave

syldave Member Full Member

Apr 11, 2011
    Yeah I signed up for it last week too, nice and simple all through my iTunes account, been keeping a eye on Fite ever since they started showing the Too Rank cards and ended up paying the £15 for Beterbiev v Gvozdyk back last year as I didn’t want to miss that fight, you can watch it on a Apple TV or if you got a Samsung smart tv it can be sent directly from a phone straight to the tv so no watching on little screens.

I am still hoping that Premier/Boxnation do a deal with Top Rank and hopefully PBC though I’ll then cancel it through Fite as got BT Sport anyway.

4. iestyn999

iestyn999 Member Full Member

Nov 15, 2015
    yeh i remember it being 15.00 for certain fight. i am not paying that. Then someone on twitter said about it being 4.99 a month and cancel whenever, i thought that was good price as top rank has loads of shows. i dont have to stay up now and unlike boxnation it shows the undercard as well. i enjoy watching the prospects. THis year for us cards in uk looks better than last year as it seems all the major cards and promotion will be covered. dazn on sky pbc on boxnation nad fite for bt. thanks for info on smart tv