Floyd Admits That He Ducked Antonio Margarito Because God/Something Told Him To...

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Pakkuman, Feb 20, 2020.

1. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Mosely was the only cheat in that ring that night he was juiced to the eyeballs AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cotto didnt get revenge ROFL he was preparing to take a knee & quit AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! but that crooked doc stopped the fight to save Cotto the embarrassment. Tony was blind in one eye by round 2 & cowardly Cotto STILL couldnt beat him

ndthentherewasx likes this.
  2. M.3

M.3 Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 21, 2014
    So I just went back to the post fight interview on YouTube, Fight Hub TV, and watched it.. He talked about how rough Maidana was a lot it it, but was asked the question at the 23:45 mark.. He talked about how he likes Weeks but he believes he was "letting everything fly" this fight.. I watched the whole thing and was not surprised that you lied and made up a random quote..lol You didn't have to lie to us to prove your point.. I found out you lied just by moving my right thumb...lol

Pimp C likes this.
  3. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    That was a separate interview you dumbo. He was interviewed post fight in the ring & that is when he made those statements. That is not shown on the YouTube tape of the fight. The coward was in tears & Ellerbe was caressing & consoling him. Maidana beat the **** out of him legitimately & there was nothing Fraud could do about it. But all was not lost Vegas corruption saved his bogus 0 AGAIN!! didnt they

BoxingIntegrity119715 likes this.
  4. M.3

Mar 21, 2014
    So I just used my same thumb to find a video of the in ring post fight interview he did, and he didn't mention anything about the ref or Maidana fighting rough at all.. I'm not sure where you're getting your info from, but it would be easier for you to source your quote.. Or just admit you made it up.. I don't be on here a lot, so I don't want to strip you of whatever credibility you have here...lol

Pimp C likes this.
  5. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    You couldnt strip wallpaper lol Its a good job youre not on here much you'd be put in the same cell as MVC & Pimp C lol

Ironmanmt likes this.
  6. M.3

Mar 21, 2014
    So it's ok to use fake quotes? Ok...

Fury's Love Handles and Pimp C like this.
  7. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    I used NO fake quotes as well you know. I cant help it if you worship cowardly Peds cheats. If you knew a little about the sport you'd not be so silly

8. this_and_that

this_and_that Boxing Addict Full Member

Oct 13, 2010
    You're preaching to the choir here.
    I agree that Duran will maul him to death (as I explained on the other part of the post)
    But Mayweather can defeat Duran if he executes a really disciplined stick and run routine. Like how SRL embarrassed him the second time they met.
    But if Duran sticks to his gameplan, I agree, that's a really difficult, if not impossible, fight for FMJ to win.

9. this_and_that

this_and_that Boxing Addict Full Member

Oct 13, 2010
    I swear the amount of people here in these boards who are underestimating my boy Duran is embarrassingly huge.

Like seriously guys, he beat SRL. SRL!!!

aaalbert and George Crowcroft like this.
  10. ayala

ayala Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 21, 2007
    You’re entitled to your opinion and I’m entitled to mine. We all saw what Cotto was doing in the beginning of that first fight. Floyd would have done just that but better Floyd would have not stayed in the pocket. He has a lot faster feet than Cotto

Pimp C likes this.
  11. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    But Floyd admitted he DUCKED ! Margarito. He said " God or Something told him not to fight him" ROFL That was fear. Floyd knew in his heart he could not beat Tony he would just walk straight through him. After Tony LEGITIMATELY beat Cotto down making him quit neither Floyd nor Oscar wanted to know him. It was the fight everyone wanted EXCEPT Floyd & his ensamble. Great boxer as he was Floyd lacked another asset he needed to become an ATG. He didnt have the cojones to match his talents

titanic likes this.
  12. titanic

titanic Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 7, 2016
    Al Haymon is his God

timeout likes this.
  13. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    ROFLMAO !!!! Jeez Pimp youre really scraping the bottom of the barrel now.
    Youre now claiming Floyd was old & past it

14. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    EXACTLY Floyd knew he couldnt beat Antonio Margarito even in Vegas.
    Even the corruption wasnt enough to give Floyd confidence to fight him

15. Fury's Love Handles

Fury's Love Handles Mrkoolkevin Full Member

Feb 22, 2020
    Floyd still won a clean 8-4 split, despite all of Maidana's rough-house tactics.

Pimp C likes this.