Floyd Admits That He Ducked Antonio Margarito Because God/Something Told Him To...

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Pakkuman, Feb 20, 2020.

1. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Bull Feces!! Maidana kicked Floyd's ass Just like Castillo did. Floyd embarrassed himself trying to blame the ref for not protecting him LOL
    They made sure in the rematch tho didnt they There was Kenny Bayless boxings Mother Hen protecting her Chickie Floyd It was almost laughable

2. KeedCubano

KeedCubano Read my posts in a Jamaican accent Full Member

Jul 21, 2019
    Look at this lil BITCHass right here.

This content is protected

3. KeedCubano

Jul 21, 2019
    Floyd would've been beaten up bad by the sheer size and strength of the cheese man. Tall Paul woulda smashed him up too.

4. Sugar 88

Sugar 88 The Empire Struck Back Full Member

Feb 4, 2012
    I'm really glad someone is finally addressing this rather than rehashing a lame topic that's been done to death on this site.

5. KeedCubano

Jul 21, 2019
    Sugar man why don't you appreciate the truth I'm spreading.

Brixton Bomber likes this.
  6. Sugar 88

Sugar 88 The Empire Struck Back Full Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Why not follow it up with more fresh content, perhaps score Mayweather vs Castillo 1? That'd be another barnburner of a thread that the board definitely hasn't gone back and forth on for years.

Or failing that perhaps someone will finally get the balls to discuss Lewis' win over Vitali. That needs to be properly discussed IMO.

7. George Crowcroft

George Crowcroft Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 3, 2019
  8. miniq

miniq Tyson Fury Undisputed HW Champion 18/5/24 banned Full Member

Oct 23, 2011
    I think he was more scared about Pacquiao after Pac went through Hatton and ESPECIALLY Cotto who Floyd waited out for many years.

Interview with him basically crying saying it's not normal for the smaller Pacquiao to come through and destroy these guys and his head got bigger so he must take riods. lmao.

@1:48 "WALKING THROUGH COTTO"

Scared.

Even talks down his money persona saying his health is more important.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
  9. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    Pakk & I know the truth George. Olu is just a blind worshipping lemming. As for PimpC do you notice how quiet he's been since I called him out to explain how can he say Floyd didnt cheat on IV gate & the fiasco on May2 2015. He's ducked the question 6 or 7 timesI finally told him dont talk to me again till you either answer the question or be a man & admit he cheated to mask the ped's he'd been on . But Thomas Hauser found out & exposed Floyd Thomas couldnt be bought obviously

10. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    It cost him & his family big $$$$$$$$$$$$ to pacify Pac after they'd called him a Ped's cheat. They had to apologize big time too ROFLMAO
    Difference has always been ... Pac is a FIGHTER!!! Earned everything he's got while Floyd is a cheating coward who relied on NSAC ,Vegas & USADA 's corruption to "succeed"

11. Richmondpete

Richmondpete Real fighters do road work Full Member

Oct 22, 2015
    Obsessed with the past lol. Just can't take it that he retired undefeated and Margo's legacy is that of a cheater

Pimp C likes this.
  12. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    Is ole Sugar still posting? I forgot I'd put him on ignore

13. tinman

tinman VIP Member Full Member

Feb 25, 2015
    Bruh.... come the **** on. Cheater? You're boy took an illegal IV. Take the homerism somewhere else.

iii, Brixton Bomber and Bofo24 like this.
  14. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    This little video clip doesnt show it all. Floyd was terrified his eyes were like a deer caught in a cars headlights. He stammered & stuttered got hold of Tonys hand & wouldnt let go ROFLMAO
    Whooops!!!!! time to change your undies Floyd

Bofo24 likes this.
  15. IsaL

IsaL VIP Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2006
    FMJ is league's above Margarito, but I understand styles make fights.

Not saying Margarito would have definitely won, but he definitely would have tested Mayweather. So would Paul Williams.

Mayweather was smart enough to know he didn't have to fight them. Instead he fought Margarito's papi Mosley and schooled him.

Dance84 and George Crowcroft like this.