Floyd and Pac trade words

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Rikicortz, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Rikicortz

Rikicortz Active Member banned Full Member

Jul 19, 2019
    This content is protected

Pac firing back too

Well looks like an escalation timed perfectly to build up MayPac2

There was no recent beef between them until now suddenly

2. UniversalPart

UniversalPart Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jul 1, 2010
    Floyd's been taking reading and writing lessons I see. His grammar skills are excellent now.

Sugar 88, pincai, C.J. and 8 others like this.
  3. Big Ukrainian

Big Ukrainian Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jan 10, 2007
    That's how an insecure person reacts to someone's success...You may be 50-0 multimillionaire but when you're insecure, you can't accept anyone's success besides yours

4. bandeedo

bandeedo VIP Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2007
    lmao! as if floyd knows what faculties means.

reckless, C.J., Willie Maeket and 5 others like this.
  5. Ironmanmt

Ironmanmt Member Full Member

Apr 23, 2019
    Calling it now, excuses for Floyd fans should the fight actually happen and he loses.
    1. He had a long layoff, when Floyd himself just said "I fight when I want to"
    2. The win is irrelevant because Floyd is well past his prime.

How will it feel being a Floyd fan and seeing him get beat by a guy who you made fun of for getting beat by a school teacher?

There are many fans who feel that Manny has accomplished more In the sport of boxing than Floyd even with his win over Manny. Now think about what a win for Manny in the rematch will do for his already unmatched legacy.

Willie Maeket, BCS8, Rilz and 3 others like this.
  6. Barrera

Barrera Defeated Boxing_master Full Member

Jul 13, 2012
    floyd had a good argument until he tries to play the race card, pac clapped back pretty damn hard tho. floyd is usually full of praise to his former opponents and he was with pac but i guess he is sick and tired of this new round of "rematch" talk. the man is retired and even with his terrible spending habits i doubt he runs into financial trouble anytime before his 50th birthday and by that time the option to come back and fight pac for a 2nd time is not a lucrative one

7. PernellSweetPea

PernellSweetPea Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 26, 2009
    Either a rematch which I doubt. or the more likely Floyd is frustrated that Manny is moving on from that fight with him and getting credit after some good wins and still building his legacy and he does not need Floyd.. He has come back a few times even after JMM and this time he has wins most guys do not have and forget Floyd. Manny is a top guy still and Floyd is ringside watching. People can build legacies after losses. Duran won the middleweight title 5 years after Hearns. Hearns won the middleweight, light heavy and 168 pound titles after Hagler. Head to head wins are great, but a legacy is a whole career. I think Floyd is getting insecure Manny's legacy passed him up. Floyd cannot just handpick when he wanted to and have a legacy over Manny on a head to head? Manny's legacy was better before they fought and better after. Floyd is almost in awe of Manny.. Is what I think.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
    Eel87, ForemanJab, Stonehands and 4 others like this.
  8. Boon

Boon Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 2, 2015
    Is Pac-Man actually signed to TMT or Mayweather Promotions?

9. Leoh

Leoh Boxing Junkie Full Member

Dec 19, 2014
    "This man's entire legacy and career has been built off its association with my name"
    "I was only at your fight supervising you, my employee, as any real BOSS would do."

Detrimental effects of (excessive IV injection) on brain I guess.

C.J. likes this.
  10. madballster

madballster VIP Member Full Member

Jul 21, 2009
    100% hired a ghost writer. No way he wrote that.

C.J., ForemanJab, BCS8 and 4 others like this.
  11. Furious

Furious Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 2, 2017
    I knew Floyd would say something this week.. he always does. Can't have someone else getting any attention. It's very odd that for someone so hugely successful and wealthy he is clearly so insecure and petty.

I've always wondered if Floyd is mildly autistic or something similar. Would explain quite a few things.

12. rorschach51

rorschach51 A Legend & A Gentleman Full Member

Feb 18, 2012
    He is his own promoter now finally.

13. rayhogan

rayhogan Dont worry Pac, you wont Full Member

Aug 26, 2006
    Floyd already got attention from Pacquiao and roach after basically calling out floyd which floyd respond. My question why you say hes insecure and petty when Pacquiao and roach started this? What should floyd do? Continue to stay quiet.

Manfred and Pimp C like this.
  14. Geo1122

Geo1122 Active Member Full Member

Jul 7, 2017
    I’m easily a Pac fan over Mayweather; I simply enjoy his style more, and he seems a better person.

Having said that, Pac would win based off of Mayweather’s inactivity. It is an excuse, but a genuine one.

rayhogan likes this.
  15. Furious

Furious Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 2, 2017
    In fairness I hadn't actually seen that, so yeah of course he has right of reply. The reply is in typical insecure Mayweather fashion however.