Floyd destroyed MMA

Discussion in 'MMA Forum' started by persianprince, Aug 27, 2017.

1. cslb

cslb Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jan 27, 2014
    He does seem somewhat butt hurt.

2. shortlefthook

shortlefthook Member Full Member

Jun 18, 2017
    Nope i expected it, im butthurt that people are trying to discredit mma because conor lost, claiming they are physcially weaker than boxers haha, please bro mcgrgeors 0-0 and won rounds over 49-0 mayweather...
    Mayweather actually gets put to sleep in mma, respect that bum and we won't have any issues

3. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sephiroth Rising 7 'No tears please!' banned Full Member

Sep 27, 2016
    Boxing fans, boxing pundits and promotors do not respect MMA, they rightly think it is a joke which will remain the underbelly of sports entertainment.

Most of the guys take up the sport overnight and within 3-5 years become champions. Others get rejected by boxing and see MMA as the only avenue to pick up a relative decent pay cheque for fighting yet will never earn as much as boxer.

The rest are fodder for these part time fighters to pick apart and smother on the ground with elbows and punches which takes limited skill and craft.

4. MVC!

MVC! The Best Ever Full Member

Nov 5, 2013
    Look I watch MMA and I love MMA, but it's just a fact that almost all of them have glass jaws and feather fists. They are nowhere near boxing in terms of hand to hand combat. They don't focus on this discipline, most of them are multidimensional, which is good. Conor was saying for months how he would knock pbf out in two rounds lol. He just has to eat his crow, that's all.

A 40 year old man, coming off two years of inactivity took everything Conor threw and was never hurt once, well he was stunned by a body shot early in the 9th.

Conor did ok, but he pretty much had no shot, he had nothing to even phase pbf

5. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sep 27, 2016
    They are physically weaker than boxers. Their chins are weaker, their punches are weaker and their stamina is weaker.

Mayweather doesn't get put to sleep in the Octagon because he doesn't and never will need to go over to MMA to get paid Mcdonalds money.

6. shortlefthook

Jun 18, 2017
    That's a subjective arugment bud their chins are weaker lol whens the last time floyd fought in 4oz gloves?

And there's many other ways to measure strenght bud, in the clinch or the mat they are far more stronger.

There stamina is better in boxing moron, put then in a mma where they grapple the stamina is different, than just throwing punches for 12 rounds.
    Its like the stamina between weightlifting and long distance running they are different point blank.

Boxers are better at boxing and mma fighters are better at mixed fights, last night didn't disprove any of that, floyd winning in a boxing match is just a testament to that statement.

If boxers were so strong james toney wouldn't have gotten taken down like a schoolgirl with his shoes untied in the first round.

Conor went 10 in floyds sport, floyd doesn't even go one in conors sport

7. shortlefthook

Jun 18, 2017
    It's actually pretty sad imo, they are trying so hard to discredit someone who just went 10 rounds with one of the best boxers ever with only a couple months boxing training

3rdegree likes this.
  8. shortlefthook

Jun 18, 2017
    Mma is a joke because floyd beat conor in a boxing match? Haha listen to your self bud, pathetic.

If floyd was half the fighter mcgrgeor was he would have allowed kicks, clinching, takedowns ect.
    Than floyd gets slammed on his head in the first anybody who's not a fanboy knows that.
    They took 6 of conors weapons away and he still managed to win rounds over mayweather in his sport.

Like i said moron, doesn't even go one round in mma

9. Phelps-Brady

Phelps-Brady Slicker than Raspberry ripple banned Full Member

Aug 24, 2017
    Well what's Floyd doing boxing one then! Haha haha haha & why do COMPUBOX have the MMA fighter out landing the boxer over the first 5?! Let me guess? The boxing scoring based system is biased & in favour of the MMA fighter! LMAO

Queensbury rules. 8oz gloves. Went 10 having never fought before. No 6 rounders to ease him in!

Couldn't make a dint! Different game to MMA where things are set up differently to get a KO & a wider arsenal is utilized. In MMA you can soften them up with head kicks, elbows, knees, clinch etc beforehand & take it to the ground which can sap energy far quicker, KOs are brought about differently in a lot of circumstances & far more can be done in terms of building up to one to bring about one. Mc is not a boxer! His stoppages in MMA are under different rule sets & brought about in a lot of cases via utilizing a far wider arsenal to bring one to fruition! I've no doubt had he been a boxer he'd have mastered the art of doing so under these rules but of course being 0-0 & basically sparring malinaggi doesn't allow for this!

I'm sure if it was in an octagon Floyd would have lasted nearly into the championship rounds too right? Looolllll

I bet as a practitioner myself in MMA I would **** u up if u were simply to bring boxing at me. Other than a quick lucky punch, if i got hold of you I'd **** you! Yes I'd pull your pants down & stick my tongue up your bum...

Don't me mad bro. Mc going 10 & getting the better of Floyd early is hard to stomach I know but you will be fine.

10. Zakman

Zakman ESB's Chinchecker Full Member

Apr 16, 2005
    Yeah, that boring rolling around on the ground garbage is now thoroughly discredited, exposed as the bogus fringe sport it always was. Good riddance! Now all sports fans know the superiority of BOXING!!

**** UFC!

11. shortlefthook

Jun 18, 2017
    Yea im sure all the Olympic wrestlers and grapplers that get into mma are just failed boxers moron.
    And kickboxing totally isn't a thing moron, neither is Brazilian bjj huh?
    Your post failed after talking about how mma fighters do drugs and beat women...ahem do you realize that floyd has domestic disputes right moron?
    You do realize many boxers have been.convicted for felonys right moron?
    Valero killed his own wife moron, you don't even know **** about boxing perhaps wwe is your thing since you like being a fanboy

12. shortlefthook

Jun 18, 2017
    Yea that Olympic sport they call wrestling got sooo exposed by conor losing a boxing match.....moron

rekcutnevets likes this.
  13. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sep 27, 2016
    Easy money that is why. Not to mention Conor made a career using Floyd's name and image

Throwing 110 meaningless punches that hit the glove and shoulders mean nothing in boxing. They have to have an effect, which Conor's punches did not have at all. Floyd toyed with him and showed the world that Conor has no power at this kind of level. None at all.

All of Conor's wins bar one have been by standing up boxing. Some of the best and most popular fightes in the UFC today are winning by throwing punches standing up. Those are the most exciting fights.

Why did Holly Holmes who has no ground game beat the stuffing out of one of UFC's greatest fighters who was well versed in ju jitsu?

And look you just prove my point that mma and it's fans are made up of a bunch of mindless homosexual meatheaded thugs with anger issues. You can't debate so resort to threats of sexual violence.

These convicts, and thugs belong in a cage. It's a sport made for animals with the mind's of a dog on all fours.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
    KO KIDD and Ronnie Raygun like this.
  14. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sep 27, 2016
    :lol: You are the moron. MMA beats both NFL and boxing when it comes to domestic violence

Statistics and facts prove there is far more violence and domestic abuse in MMA fighters than twice the US populace.

''the volume of domestic violence arrests that included MMA fighters was more than double that of the average national rate in the U.S. Using public records as their main resource, Real Sports determined that the national rate of domestic violence arrests is around 360 per 100,000 men. On the same chart, they contrasted that against NFL players, which found 210 arrests per 100,000, while MMA saw a staggering rise to 750.''

[url]https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/7/22/9014377/hbo-segment-domestic-violence-ufc-mma-christy-mack-war-machine-thiago-silva-travis-browne[/url]

It's a sport made for and viewed by thugs and wannabe hard men compensating for something. This is why we have wretched fools like yourself who love it. It's mindless savagery that is easy on the eye for those who don't like to think before speaking their minds.

You have people like War Machine who battered and raped his girlfriend until she was unrecognisable and you want to bring up Floyd's domestic case at every chance.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
  15. shortlefthook

Jun 18, 2017
    compare war machines case with valero bud the guy who murdered his own wife.
    There's trash in all professions in every sport.
    More ufc fighters are college educated than boxing look that up