Floyd destroyed MMA

Discussion in 'MMA Forum' started by persianprince, Aug 27, 2017.

1. Phelps-Brady

Phelps-Brady Slicker than Raspberry ripple banned Full Member

Aug 24, 2017
    Yes he kayoed Aldo but that was partly set up via a front leg side kick & finished with hammer fists on the ground. Aldo fought a dumb fight, rushed him! His forward momentum added to the KO too! Floyd wouldn't do that! He's a defensive fighter who immediately got on the back foot. Mac stops people with his MMA arsenal & seals the deal with striking most times. He doesn't simply box them! With MMA gloves too a flush timed shot from a noted puncher will drop anyone!

I am not saying boxing is inferior or isn't utilized in MMA I am saying they are two different sports!

Mac was collecting welfare cheques a few years ago & has never boxed pro! Your hating on this! Really! He obviously got in your head with that performance.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
  2. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sephiroth Rising 7 'No tears please!' banned Full Member

Sep 27, 2016
    He is a boxer, he started boxing before he learned mma. All of his fights have been won using his hands. He ruled mma by outboxing most of his opponents. That isn't even up for debate.

3. shortlefthook

shortlefthook Member Full Member

Jun 18, 2017
    youre right they are clearly different sports, look how easy Aldo trip slams this Olympian.
    people can keep pretending like mayweather wouldn't get absolutely starched in the octagon.
    This content is protected

PIRA likes this.
  4. chacal

chacal F*** the new normal Full Member

Jun 21, 2015
    Lol, mayweather did NOTHING until round 6. NOTHING. And didnt fight seriously until round 9th. And even when he fought "kind of seriously" he didnt cut the ring, he didnt look for angles, he didnt look for counter punches. He just walked ahead in a straight line a beat the hell out of the irish man, jus like that. Do you think that connor actually did something floyd didnt want him to do? whatever connor did, he did it because floyd wanted, period.

First time ever, and I mean EVER, that I've seen floyd walking in a straight line while attacking, a complete rookie mistake. Do you really think that floyd cant cut the ring? lol. Connor was down at 10th because floyd wanted it to be like that, period.

5. shortlefthook

Jun 18, 2017
    outstriking moron, that includes kicks knees and thai clinch....try again

6. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sep 27, 2016
    Why are you deflecting what has just been revealed? I was conversing with some deluded mma brute who believed there was more crimes committed by boxers. I had to show him of all the gratuitous violence that took place outside of the ring by MMA fighters, including one of their fighters beating down on a defenceless 3 year old baby.

Of course any reasonable human being is going to be effected when they hear of such depraved crimes.

An mindless thug wouldn't understand, so I wouldn't expect someone like you to get it.

Lastly you may as well stop talking about what would happen if floyd fought in the octagon because it wouldn't happen.

1) Floyd doesn't need to
    2) Dana White wouldn't be able afford to pay for Floyd's purse.

7. shortlefthook

Jun 18, 2017
    yea im sure floyd wanted to get his head snapped back by a couple jabs right bud?
    delusional

8. chacal

Jun 21, 2015
    So this is aldo (whoever he is) fighting an amateur that didnt even was good enough to win an olimpic medal. Wow, that aldo must be so proud!!! what an achievement dude!!!

9. shortlefthook

Jun 18, 2017
    hes not fighting moron hes sparring, and it doesn't matter what level boxer they are because boxers arent trained to defend trips, so he trips them regardless lol.
    try again

10. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sep 27, 2016
    Boxing turns thugs into gentlemen while UFC turns thugs into hardened criminals.

11. chacal

Jun 21, 2015
    lol, floyd didnt give a F about connors hits. Man, he CANT hit. He hits like a girld dude! floyd can be taking his punches for a year and nothing would happen. Didnt you see floyd not using defence? floyd-> no defence. Doesnt it tell you anything? Its like me being hit by a 10 yo kid, yes, sure, he can hit me, why not?

12. Phelps-Brady

Aug 24, 2017
    He didn't rule MMA either. You are totally clueless.. GSP is the best ever! CM has numerous losses.. He's just a massive draw & has had huge improvement. But in terms of the best fighter over the past decade or so (like Floyd in boxing) it's GSP. IMO.

He was an amateur boxer as a young man. Well done... That seals it then haha haha haha

13. shortlefthook

Jun 18, 2017
    yea floyd bobbing and weaving on the inside is not using defense...
    how do kid on a boxing forum not know jack about boxing?
    thats funny.
    conor hits like a girl after hes tired, while hes fresh floyd was very cautious hence why his output was so low, he didnt walk conor down until he noticed the fatigue, thats why boxers dont cut weight like mma fighers, in mma its an advantage cause of grappling, boxing is more cardio based so it doesn't matter as much.

14. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sep 27, 2016
    You're boring now.

Honestly, pretending that Conor doesn't predominately outbox his opponents in the octogan is the straw that broke the camel's back when it comes to your credibility.

You registered here to make excuses on behalf of one of UFC's best fighters making a complete clown of himself and you're saying it's got into my head??

Conor put UFC on the map, even Dana White admitted this and he got shown up by a retired 40 year old who barely trained seriously.

Honestly I will stop wasting my time trying to reason with meatheads and let this thread die a slow death similar to how mma will die a slow death once it stops being obsessed with boxing and their athletes.

Once we stop entertaining your moronic garbage it will cease to be of any relevance.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
  15. Phelps-Brady

Aug 24, 2017
    He'd lose. That's what.. & quick!

CMs a boxer haha haha haha that was funny, anyway I must dash now. I can't spend my life trying to ease your pain..

Take care.