Floyd Mayweather is a total wanker

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Betty Swollocks, Sep 21, 2007.

1. the_what

the_what Bolo Punch KO Full Member

Jul 20, 2004
    Mayweather is as fake as DLH. Which is funny because their fans argue constantly amongst each other but they dont realize that both fighters are assholes.

2. Betty Swollocks

Betty Swollocks James 'Lights Out' Toney Full Member

Jul 21, 2004
    what are you talking about? The way you act towards overseas people? I'm not a fan of Hatton and my favourite sportsman of all time is Toney...an American. This has nothing to do with nationality. A dickhead is a dickhead. The fact is Mayweather is a total dickhead. So he's this tough kid from the streets is he, helping his family? Yet he starts crying when Larry Merchant puts challenging questions to him :lol:

3. Fighting Weight

Fighting Weight Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jan 10, 2005
    All true I'm ashamed to say (as a Brit)

Before that fight Alan Minter had said something along the lines of "no black man is going to come over here and take my title" which meant that come fight time every Nazi ****-wit in London had managed to get a ticket to the fight to watch the black man getting beaten up. Of course that didn't happen, and all hell broke loose. It was a shameful night for British boxing, and Hagler was bitter about it for years afterwards, thankfully he seems to have forgiven us for it now and realised that every country on earth has mindless people in it, I'm sure he's experienced racism in the USA too, yes?

4. joe33

joe33 Guest

27 Years ago though mate,sorry but in the 70s and 80s in the uk the national front were huge here,the manchester fans just like to drink,and come on now mayweather came across as a complete wanker,hes one hell of a fighter,but sadly like a lot of guys that good does not come across as a nice guy.

5. joe33

joe33 Guest

He loves america that much he lives in italy

6. joe33

joe33 Guest

How is the way he acts great for he sport?,seems to me to many boxing fans are leaving in droves because of guys like him,most people like to see good sportsmanship,i know i do,what happening in boxing now seems to be coming a farce and many people have had enough of it,its ****ing embaressing to be honest.

7. Toopretty

Toopretty Custom made Full Member

Jul 3, 2007

AGAIN..YOUNG......LOL... EAT ASS WITH MUMBO OR MAMBO SAUCE OR WHATEVER YOU CLOWNS IN DC EAT.

8. Lance_Uppercut

Lance_Uppercut ESKIMO Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    Whenever Floyd talks, he's just an embarrassment to the sport. And to America. And to humans. He sounds like a friggin little kid who just learned how to cuss. Why, of WHY couldn't he have been born deaf..

9. PolishPummler

PolishPummler Obsessed with Boxing banned

Oct 15, 2005
  10. Thread Stealer

Thread Stealer VIP Member Full Member

Jun 30, 2005
    I don't know how he grew up, and don't really care either.

However, people saying (which they have said on this forum in the past) that he must've grew up rich because he came from a boxing family is extremely ignorant.