Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Amir Khan.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by VG_Addict, Jan 14, 2022.

1. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    ROFLMAO !!! Do you even know how a fighters hands are wrapped for a fight ? you cannot re use old wraps lol
    they have to be cut off his hands what was accidently re used was a small gauze pad that is placed over the knuckles about the size of a credit card. More to protect the knuckles than anything else. That is all This pad was deemed harmless to his opponent & of no benefit to him whatsoever OK ???
    Do you guys know anything ????

2. Braindamage

Braindamage Baby Face Beast Full Member

Oct 1, 2011
    Test any fighters wraps before a fight, and I bet they don't have sweat in them. They should be fresh, clean right out of the box. No time for a fighter to get sweat on them. Remember, Tony was called out during the hand wrapping before the fight, not after. Yeah, he supposedly used old wraps, which explains the sweat and calcium, but the rules, which you never want to stray from, specifically state that only tape and gauze can be used. So, when trace amounts of illegal substances were found, the rules were broken, making Margo guilty.

3. Braindamage

Braindamage Baby Face Beast Full Member

Oct 1, 2011
    Nope! All I know about hand wrapping is the only thing that is to be used is tape and gauze. No other substances should be found. Isn't that what the rule states, expert? In fact, site the rule on hand wraps to me.