Floyd Mayweather: When Canelo fought me, he was in his prime, I was an old man. I wasn't in my prime

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by xnico, Jun 8, 2021.

1. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    ROFLMAO In that case most of the boxing fraternity re experiencing the onset of alzheimers, because they agree with me. No altered reality, Just 100% reality.Show me one iota of proof & I'll listen. But you cannot there is none. There never was any attempt to load any gloves by Tony , only in the twisted mind of Nazim. Why the CSAC went of half cocked like the Keystone Kops? You'll have to ask them that like I did. All you'll get will be silence. They know they goofed but didnt have the decency to admit it

2. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    Watch that video & then tell me he wasnt scared stiff LOL

3. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    I agree with the poster that said Close the thread. Its too late to do anything about it , not that the commission would ever admit they made a mistake if they could. A good fighters Name & career were tarnished starting with a blatant lie That to me was disgraceful

4. Aussie Invader

Aussie Invader Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Jan 5, 2017
    for someone who says he's opposed to corruption in boxing, you sure do love manipulating results you don't like.

Pimp C likes this.
  5. Aussie Invader

Jan 5, 2017
    it burns, precious! it burns!

rhin0z> likes this.
  6. Ricdog

Ricdog Active Member Full Member

Apr 10, 2015
    When Mayweather fought Paul, he was a Youtuber and 0-1 in boxing. And he made Mayweather look ordinary lol

7. Aussie Invader

Jan 5, 2017
    aussie was probably fast asleep, being that he lives on the other side of the world.

8. iii

iii Boxing Addict Full Member

May 3, 2016
    Cor Blimey Cobbah I thought you were referring to your Gov's iniquitous affair with Johnson ...Baa :)

C.J. likes this.
  9. Wizbit1013

Wizbit1013 Drama go, and don't come back Full Member

Mar 17, 2018
    Dear lord

I gave that a read and i have never read so many words that just mean nothing

Only time I've ever read so much spin is in a manifesto from a government candidate

iii likes this.
  10. shadow111

shadow111 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 1, 2012
    So which side of the spectrum are you? Who is more believable in your mind - Floyd in that Fight Hype interview after he fought Canelo or Floyd 8 years later who said he was an old man and Canelo was in his prime that night?

11. The Real Lance

The Real Lance Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 29, 2012
    Jesus...you believe EVERYTHING a fighter says don't you...

iii likes this.
  12. shadow111

shadow111 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 1, 2012
    LOL not at all. Look at this topic, I'm on your side here Lance. I'm saying I don't believe what Floyd is saying here, that what he's saying about how he was an old man in 2013 and how Canelo was in his prime when he fought him is complete BS. I'm saying it's more believable what he said right after he fought Canelo in that Fight Hype interview than what he said recently. In 2013 after he fought Canelo, he said he felt he still had young legs and still had bounce and spring in his legs in the later rounds. At that time, he didn't feel like an old man who had old legs.

13. The Real Lance

Oct 29, 2012
    K, my bad.

Canelo was clearly not in his prime, and while Floyd was NOT in his prime either, he was still the top boxer in the world.

14. xnico

xnico New Member banned Full Member

Nov 6, 2020
    how do i close this ****

iii likes this.
  15. The Real Lance

Oct 29, 2012
    If you created the thread, can you delete it?