Floyd Mayweather's right hand was way too much in that Pacquiao fight, it was faster than mens' jabs

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by MVC!, Mar 13, 2019.

1. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    The saline was taken to mask the Ped's abuse by Floyd

2. speedbaggage

speedbaggage Member Full Member

Mar 22, 2014
    If they are both dirty then Floyd still showed he is the superior fighter. Freddie didn't say a God damn thing in Pacs corner. He had no answer and just looked depressed. Freddie and pac were completely dellusional about his chances

3. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    Floyd is NOT the superior fighter Floyd:pipiManny

4. speedbaggage

speedbaggage Member Full Member

Mar 22, 2014
    I'm not sure what your background is but I bet your ancestors must have had a history of getting hiding while they told themselves they gave as good as they got. It was a one sided beat down, and that's being charitable.

5. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    If you REALLY consider that was a one sided beat down then I'm sorry to say you really DKSAB
    Even Floyd's Dad/trainer called him a coward for not fighting but just running
    Pac was sabotaged from the start He was beaten before the opening bell sounded. The NSAC made sure Floyd would get the win. Good part was Thomas Hauser learned about it & made the cover up public

6. DonnyMo

DonnyMo Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 21, 2011
    Masterclass. Artist at work.

To this day what shocks me......Floyd Mayweather threw more punches that Manny Pacquiao in that fight. Think about that!

It was a mongoose taming a cobra. That jab froze his little Philippino ass for real. 118-110 is a fair score.

Floyd MAGA Money Mayweather captured the public imagination that night.

7. titanic

titanic Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 7, 2016
    Another FLOYDiot thread.
    The Floydiot Still sucking Floyd's balls :b2:

8. titanic

titanic Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 7, 2016
    Floydiots will lose sleep on this one

9. jaytxxl

jaytxxl Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 1, 2010
    You don’t have to make threads like this any more buddy.. The days of Fl*mos vs Pact*rds war is over.. I actually didn’t even they still existed.. Just move on to AJ or Wilder like everybody else