Floyd Paid Maidana 1.5 Million Dollars To NOT Wear His Preferred Gloves; Dodged A KO Loss!

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Paranoid Android, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android Manny Pacquiao — The Thurmanator banned Full Member

Jul 21, 2017
    This content is protected

The counter right hand would have KO'd Floyd had Marcos been wearing his preferred gloves. And before you people say that the gloves don't make a difference, Floyd can give you 1.5 million reasons as to why it does.

Angler Andrew and pacas like this.
  2. Paranoid Android

Jul 21, 2017
    This content is protected

pacas likes this.
  3. testez

testez Member Full Member

Jul 16, 2008
    just another proof that he is the best ever in the boxing game(not boxing ring) as Max Kellerman well said it.

Using every little detail as you possibly can in you advantage makes the difference between winning and losing a lot if times..most times.

4. Radrook

Radrook Well-Known Member Full Member

Feb 24, 2017
    The ref was stepping in even before the bell rang.

pacas likes this.
  5. Badbot

Badbot I Am An Actual Pro. Full Member

Apr 17, 2011
    Doubt it.
    Maidana couldnt knock him down, yet suddenly a change in gloves would have made the difference?

And yes, i do know what i am talking about. I have used Muay-Thai gloves and regular gloves with extra padding on the knuckles.
    Now, could Maidana have worn him down more? Absolutely.

And i still dont get where the 1.5m game into play. No proof of it anywhere. (not saying that money wasn't involved, but that's just a ridiculous price)

Sugar 88 and BlizzyBlizz like this.
  6. Paranoid Android

Jul 21, 2017
    Of course it makes a difference. Why do you think Floyd PAID Maidana not to wear them? JMM even commented that gloves made a huge difference. Fighters stick with certain gloves for a reason.

pacas likes this.
  7. alexthegreatmc

alexthegreatmc Sound logic and reason. You're welcome! Full Member

Sep 10, 2013
    Mayweather promotions goes to great lengths on these forums.

8. Paranoid Android

Jul 21, 2017
    "One hundred percent the gloves made a difference in the last fight. The gloves I use are fit to my hand and are more comfortable. But the ones that I was forced to wear were not comfortable.” - Maidana

pacas likes this.
  9. Paranoid Android

Jul 21, 2017
    "One hundred percent the gloves made a difference in the last fight. The gloves I use are fit to my hand and are more comfortable. But the ones that I was forced to wear were not comfortable.” - Maidana

10. Badbot

Badbot I Am An Actual Pro. Full Member

Apr 17, 2011
    And i stated that they do make a difference. But it´s not that drastic. A point was made that Maidana would have scored a KO with different gloves yet he couldn't knock Floyd down with the gloves he had.
    That 3rd round would not have changed had Maidana had different gloves. Maybe he could have put him down, sure. But the round was over.
    But as the fight went on, would there been a different result due to the gloves? There is a case for it.

11. JL Fighter

JL Fighter Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 24, 2009
    Floyd has a good chin.

12. cslb

cslb Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jan 27, 2014
    Your fixation with Mayweather is not normal.

LSomefun likes this.
  13. Paranoid Android

Jul 21, 2017
    Your fixation with me is creepy, old man.

14. cslb

cslb Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jan 27, 2014
    I am far from fixated with you. I come on this site and everyday I see the same tired threads from you. I don't know if you are aware of it but you have some serious issues. I am being serious about this. If your life is that screwed up that posting about Mayweather and Pac on this site is the main focus in your life, you should seek professional help.

LSomefun, skunk and BlizzyBlizz like this.
  15. Paranoid Android

Jul 21, 2017
    You follow me around, read all of my posts and threads, the content of which you do not approve, and then you want to talk about serious issues? GTFO old ass man!

:risas3: