Floyd vs Manny - who do you LIKE more?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by newby johnson, Jul 12, 2021.

Who do you like more?

1. Floyd

19 vote(s)
    13.8%
  2. Manny

119 vote(s)
    86.2%
  1. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Then what does that make Pac, since he lost easily to a fighter you consider to be more overrated, in the biggest fight of the era? What kind of logic is that?

2. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    You would hate him if he was a PBF apologist.:deal:

3. scandcb

scandcb Active Member Full Member

Jun 9, 2020
    Yeah, nothing to see.

Only that the IV injection was illegal, regardless of whether Mayweather declared it beforehand or not.

But yeah, it's Mayweather, so let's sweep it under the rug.

4. scandcb

Jun 9, 2020
    I just said that I consider both to be overrated.

Neither are top 20 all time.

5. scandcb

Jun 9, 2020
    Nah, I don't hate you.

You make me laugh a lot of the time.

6. The Real Lance

The Real Lance Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 29, 2012
    No, please re-read what I said. I said what you 'suspect'. No, i was not there, but I am not the one making hardline claims pretending they are true. I question things that look fishy. Even if it involves a fighter I like.

So, they had to approve it three weeks later. Guess why?

I want you to play make believe for a sec.

What do you think the ramification would be IF the IV was not approved? Can you entertain that notion, or it it too scary to ask?

dangerousity, C.J. and scandcb like this.
  7. The Real Lance

Oct 29, 2012
    What axe to grind? You flowmos just think ANYONE who is critical of Floyd is a hater. That's how your brain (sorta) works...if one does not kiss floyd's assm, they are a hater according to losers....

Last edited: Jul 15, 2021
    C.J. likes this.
  8. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    ROFLMAO USADA was NOT aware before THEY are who caught him red handed in his own home receiving an illegal, excessive 750 ml of saline & reported him. Of course he wasnt getting steroids lol As everyone knows he was trying to cleanse his systemof what steroids were left showing from when he did lol. Are you really this dense ?????

9. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    LOL He's gotcha there Pimp It was USADA that caught Floyd cheating & reported him. It was the NSAC that vainly tried to cover Floyd's cheating azz but Only made him look more guilty. Old Bob & his boys were panicking there

10. tealt

tealt Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 24, 2017
    “Contrary to Mr. Hauser’s inaccurate reports, [a USADA official] was in the home and observed Mr. Mayweather’s condition that precipitated the need for an IV. The [official] was also in the home when the paramedic was called and remained in the home while the paramedic provided the IV. At no point during the infusion did Mr. Mayweather attempt to hide anything regarding the treatment he was receiving.

This is USADA's statement back to Mr Hauser.

11. The Real Lance

Oct 29, 2012
    I've asked these flowmos many times what they think would have happened IF the TUE was not approved. None of them ever have the balls to answer.

What would happen would be lawsuits galore with millions of dollars at stake. Those who bet on the fight and lost money would have a legal recourse to recover their lost funds. NSAC and boxing would be seen as even MORE a joke.

12. rhin0z>

rhin0z> Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 13, 2014
    Floyd Money Mayweather the greatest fighter in his era 50-0 with Billion$

what do haters hate most
    1. 50-0
    2. Billion$
    3.Skill set
    4. Daddy spanking pac azz.

13. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    Yeah on orders from the NSAC!! ROFL Wise up man corruption is rampant is sin city

14. dangerousity

dangerousity Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jan 4, 2005
    Lol ye

Why does a guy who is too small for WW need IV to rehydrate? Why is there just enough saline to the required amount to cover up Peds? Why didn’t they get the TUE beforehand? Why did Nsac head Bob Bennet? Blew his lid and then reverted back a bit later, nothing sus about that?

Why wasn’t this tUE disclosed to Pac team as agreed on contract?

lol, these people. Meanwhile, still clinging on to some imaginary email that said Pac is on roids, or the big head theory.

15. The Real Lance

Oct 29, 2012
    0-3 in court for beating up women. You know, when he was just having a bad day and a "thing"....