Floyd vs Manny - who do you LIKE more?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by newby johnson, Jul 12, 2021.

Who do you like more?

1. Floyd

19 vote(s)
    13.8%
  2. Manny

119 vote(s)
    86.2%
  1. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Did you notice the big brave Pimp has quit posting & left RhinoZ tofight for him
    the coward can hit women but put him in a ring with a man & he needs the ref, at least 2 of the judges plus the commission behind him & even then he just dances around like a fairy on crack grabbing & holding til his ref protector says break lol

Quina74 and scandcb like this.
  2. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    :lol:

3. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Why are you always on my dick with that feminine energy? I don't white knight for women because i know how some really are especially when out at clubs and are either high or drunk or both. The only one I really believe is the one with Melissa brim because she's a loyal baby mother who idolizes pbf. The others drunk bitches in the club full of estrogen caught in their feelings talking **** and being agressive with men because they know they can get away with it. My life experiences in nightclubs have taught me this many times over.

4. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    If thats true how is it none of em ever kicked Floyd's azz ??
    He certainly couldnt handle women like you describe

5. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    Women get away with murder put your hands on a women in public even while trying to restrain her or defend yourself by pushing her away and you'll have a group of white knights and angry women who automatically take the side of the woman even if you did nothing wrong and tried to defend yourself. If a cop shows up or happens to be called forget about it. Women already know this and use it to their advantage to play victim. I've seen a woman in a nightclub talk **** throw a drink in a man's face spit and slap one he tried to restrain her, well bad idea her girlfriends jumped in attacking him with stiletto heels and then their guy friends jumped in and beat the **** outta the poor guy. The police came from the front door and you guessed it the woman is crying hysterically and he's put into handcuffs lucky for him I was the promoter and knew that officer and told him he did nothing wrong and he was released but nothing happened to that woman who attacked him.

6. scandcb

scandcb Active Member Full Member

Jun 9, 2020
    So you are admitting that Floyd is a low-life domestic abuser then?

7. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    He probably did something to her I will admit that.

scandcb likes this.
  8. Quina74

Quina74 Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 25, 2019
    Lmao exactly.. "TBE" :risas3::risas3::risas3:

9. Slyk

Slyk Boxing Junkie Full Member

Dec 5, 2010
    I don't "like" either of them, honestly. Pacquiao is content to let himself be taken for a ride by every leech in the boxing universe because he's too rich to care. This creates fat leeches that reproduce, so that's not great. Mayweather, like McGregor, was once entertaining with the trash talk and bad guy routine, but now comes across as sad and desperate. I don't like the way he hovers over new talent in the sport (look what happened to Broner and what's happening to Tank), and I don't like all the corny exhibitions.

They are both great to watch. Mayweather puts on technical masterpieces, Pacquiao reinvents the wheel and pushes the sport with creativity and energy. I find myself saying wow a bit more watching Mayweather, and I find myself generally more entertained watching Pac. I'm sure Pac will win this, but I'll vote for neither. I suspect I'll watch more old fights of Mayweather than Pac from this point until I die.

10. Rumsfeld

Rumsfeld Moderator Staff Member

Jul 19, 2004
    The poll results here might help explain why a small (but vocal) faction inexplicably believes Pacquiao beat Mayweather.

Braindamage and Aussie Invader like this.
  11. Braindamage

Braindamage Baby Face Beast Full Member

Oct 1, 2011
    FM and Kovalev are, let's just say, not the ideal role models when it comes to domestic affairs as it pertains to women.

scandcb likes this.
  12. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    I'm not one of them Rummy. but I firmly believe a Pac, sabotaged by the NSAC & made to fight in pain, very nearly did beat a juiced to the gills Floyd. Heck even Floyd sr asked him 'Why are you fighting scared son you know youre losing this fight dont you"?

13. Ph33rknot

Ph33rknot Momento mori Full Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Public poll please

Bofo24 and C.J. like this.
  14. Kiwi_in_America

Kiwi_in_America The Tuaminator Full Member

Oct 19, 2006
    Floyd always cast himself as the "heel" or villain

It's a great way to get attention and $$$$$$

Ali did it too.

So no wonder people dislike Floyd. He likes it that way..... (More money)

15. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    LOL was just razzing ya buddy

Pimp C likes this.