Follow My Boxing Journey

Discussion in 'Boxing Training' started by Slicknick56, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Slicknick56

Slicknick56 Well-Known Member Full Member

Dec 2, 2005
    Hey fellas, been around for a while, but haven't been back to EastSide in a long time! Anyway, ive been an amateur since 2006 and finally, after years and years, turning pro. It hasn't been the cookie cutter adventure towards turning professional and Ive decided to write about my journey, so far, as we get contracts in place and everything ready to make the pro debut! Ive been a member at this website and on these forums since 2005. I would come here and use the valuable lessons and experience from you boxers, nutritionists, fitness experts and overall hardcore fans, from all walks of life and the knowledge on here is second to none! like this where I posted about my 4th fight and was looking for advice that all would help in the long run.

I know you guys and gals love boxing so I hope you enjoy the journey.
    "My Boxing Journey - Part I: "Keep Your Hands Up!" has been out for a week now and Part II will be released tomorrow (8/24/18).

Thanks for the support in advance and looking forward to making EastSide proud!

Follow me on twitter @NickyB4Prez and if you have anything you may want to contribute to the website, opinion pieces, research, anything, feel free to DM me there as well. Take care and good luck your journeys as well!

Also, remember to jab!

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
  2. Devon Dog

Devon Dog Member Full Member

Dec 29, 2017
    Following you on the twitter now we are
    @devonsameday
    we promote our business (thats important)
    we promote local events
    we promote sport especially boxing !

3. Slicknick56

Slicknick56 Well-Known Member Full Member

Dec 2, 2005
    Thanks buddy, followed you back!