For the young guys who think boxing hasn't changed...

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by slender4, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Badbot

Badbot I Am An Actual Pro. Full Member

Apr 17, 2011
    Mostly animal products. Especially grass fed or wild caught(fish).
    I am on a budget so I mostly consume raw milk, butter, eggs(pasture raised) and beef. Majority of my calories come from the fat I eat.
    Butter and eggs are basically a super food when it comes to nutrients. As is salmon roe.

Try avoiding foods hight in omega 6 such as pork. And try not to consume cheese from pasteurized milk.

Jamzy ⭐ likes this.
  2. minemax

minemax Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 10, 2017
    The "not found in plants" part is not exactly correct, actually. There are a lot of key nutrients in grass, the only problem is that human body is not suited to use grass as our food (we can't get enough calories from it). But many animals are very good at using grass as their food, so @Jamzy ⭐ the best food is animal products (meat, milk, eggs) from animals that eat grass (that's very important). To simplify things, let's consider water-plants as "grass" as well. So, all sea creatures that eat that "grass" (or are predators who eat tiny creatures which eat water-plants) are good food as well.
    Well, to sum it up: grass-fed meat, dairy products from grass-fed cows, eggs from free-range chickens, wild-caught fish (farmed salmon fed with **** doesn't count, for example) and sea creatures, etc.

Badbot, Jamzy ⭐ and bandeedo like this.
  3. slender4

slender4 Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Apr 26, 2006
    Good discussion, Gentlemen.

4. Bukkake

Bukkake Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Thanks.

I had a feeling, he was just making it up!

5. DonnyMo

DonnyMo Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 21, 2011
    Lol you people are such dumbasses on this site.

You realize that one must have a licesnse to box professionally?

Same applies to cutmen, trainers, doctors, officials, judges, managers, promotoers, etc, etc , etc in this country when it comes to boxing.

All public record.

Hint, hint, start with boxrec dumbo. Good hunting! (there's about 20k licensed pro's WORLDWIDE today), now how about you you teach me something from you research? I'll wait...

6. Bukkake

Bukkake Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Yes, we all know how to look up the number of licensed pro boxers that have been active in the past 12 months.

I want to know, where I can find how many licensed boxers (worldwide or in the US) were active each year, going back decades and decades. You say it's possible to find this - only no one seems to be able to. So why don't you show us how?

bandeedo and Jamzy ⭐ like this.
  7. Reinhardt

Reinhardt Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 4, 2016
    Garcia wouldn't have seen the third round against Duran and Leonard, Spence? maybe the 8th

Jackstraw likes this.
  8. Mrboogie23

Mrboogie23 what the?? Full Member

Jul 20, 2004
    maybe there's some nuance?

Some good from the old days and some good from the new days.