Foreman-Frazier in 1969

Discussion in 'Classic Boxing Forum' started by clark, Jun 20, 2007.

1. foreman&dempsey

foreman&dempsey Boxing Addict banned

Dec 7, 2015
    Because another poster did put this link

2. abdelfadeel

abdelfadeel Guest

Here we go again with the alt accusing. :tired According to you, anybody who disagrees with you (which just happens to be the vast majority of the forum) has to be the same person. :lol:
    Me and Foreman&Dempsey literally always argue about everything and always insult each other with very harsh words.. Why the hell would we be the same person? :huh
    Also, you're in no position to be accusing ANYBODY of having alts when you've been exposed (by me coincidentally :yep) of having at least two alts (and that's giving you every benefit of the doubt). So next time you accuse ANYONE of being an alt, just remember you have one (in your case several) as well. :good

3. clark

clark Well-Known Member Full Member

Jun 15, 2005
    Threw this link up on a Frazier-Foreman thread for viewing purposes and someone responded to it (in the old thread), causing it to bump back up.

4. daverobin

daverobin Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Oct 30, 2015
    frazier at that point

5. choklab

choklab cocoon of horror Full Member

Dec 31, 2009
    Very good post.:good

6. foreman&dempsey

Dec 7, 2015
    He picks frazier to beat 1973-74 foreman by ko. So i did not spend time reading his post.

7. choklab

Dec 31, 2009
    But now that you have read it what do you think?

I think the point made here is that Career timing is a crucial factor. Joe Frazier was strictly a late 1960s fighter who already cleans up an earlier period with the 1971 fight with Ali being the end of that period. Foreman gets what was left of Frazier after that.

8. foreman&dempsey

Dec 7, 2015
    I think that foreman in his prime destroys frazier 100/100 times. If their real fight was close you could make a case for 71 Joe winning but foreman in reallity killed an undefeated 29 years old frazier brutally.so no word can make a stronger argument than the real facts

9. choklab

Dec 31, 2009
    I'm sorry but things are never as simple as that. The wear and tear of cleaning out a four year period of best heavyweights in the world counts for something. Chuvalo, Quarry, Bonnavena, Ellis and Ali. Regardless of age things can catch up to a fighter even if he is a 29 year old with bad eyes and high blood pressure. Frazier obviously hung around too long, he had his day by the time he met Foreman. He wasn't even in good shape. These facts are as real as the film of George beating Frazier easily. It's not unfair to include them all as contributing factors to George having such an easy time of it with Frazier.

10. Azzer85

Azzer85 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 13, 2010
    If I had two alts, I wouldn't use the same name as my regular name would I you moron?

Those two alts were created by you. Most likely because your a mod, hence why you never get banned even though you're by far the worst poster in Classic.

11. swagdelfadeel

swagdelfadeel Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jul 30, 2014
    Azzer you literally ADMITTED you were that same user. Why are you denying it now?

Yes Azzir because I definitely knew you FIVE YEARS AGO, and created those accounts (one of which was made before this account) :lol:
    Believe me if I was a mod, you would've been gone a long time ago. :lol:
    I was actually just banned for two weeks. You were probably to busy rubbing Tyson's genitals to notice.