Frampton v LSC II

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by lencoreastside, Jan 25, 2017.

1. lencoreastside

lencoreastside Obsessed with Boxing banned Full Member

Dec 27, 2010
    lets hear it folks...how will the rematch in Vegas go? Will Carl get a fair shake in Vegas? Can Leo turn things around this time? Should be a good one....

2. delboy82

delboy82 Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 18, 2014
    Hopefully Frampton can do the business again...his footwork was the key in the first fight as he completely controlled the distance. They say in a rematch you should always favour the better boxer so this shld be the same....in saying that I found odds of 20/1 for the draw which was too good to refuse so stuck a cheeky wee fiver on it.

3. Dragon Punch

Dragon Punch Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 15, 2012
    I think LSC will get the decision this time if it's a close fight

4. PaddyGarcia

PaddyGarcia Trivial Annoyance Gold Medalist Full Member

Feb 13, 2014
    I don't think LSC can improve on what he did. I think it'll be similar to the last fast and hopefully Carl gets the nod again. He's had some great support following him out to Vegas which is great to see

5. On_The_Ropes

On_The_Ropes Active Member Full Member

Jan 3, 2016
    I believe Frampton will win more convincing this time, don't give the judges a chance to rob him otherwise if it is close then I fear he may lose.

6. Southpawology

Southpawology Boxing Addict Full Member

Dec 16, 2013
    called it the first time

what else can LSC do? hes one dimensional, he hasn't got anything else apart from the relentless assaults and volume punching he showed in the first fight....

Exp has shown in the rematch the boxer puncher schools the brawler even more than the first, and it will be no diff on Saturday night

7. ashishwarrior

ashishwarrior VIP Member Full Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Frampton is a skill set above Leo but Leo should keep it long and stay on the outside IMO
    Draw is screaming at me for some reason

8. delboy82

delboy82 Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 18, 2014
    bet 365 gave me 20/1 for the draw 3 days ago ..... just cheked there and it has dropped to 18/1 for the draw

9. ashishwarrior

ashishwarrior VIP Member Full Member

Apr 19, 2010
    So there is good money going on that outcome then
    Hope you get the result your looking for;)

delboy82 likes this.
  10. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    I think we see a better LSC this time around, a faster start and a more aggressive LSC but I also believe we will see a better Frampton, his confidence will be sky high.

I see it going the distance again, I hope it's as good as I think it will be, this could be a classic.

I'm going with Frampton because I want him to win but I think it could be very close.

tee_birch likes this.
  11. BoxingABC1

BoxingABC1 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 21, 2016
    just got this feeling that if its at all close, its going to LSC to set up a trilogy

12. lencoreastside

lencoreastside Obsessed with Boxing banned Full Member

Dec 27, 2010
    The gamesmanship has begun:

[url]http://www.irish-boxing.com/team-santa-cruz-object-to-frampton-fight-equiptment/[/url]

LSC HAS to win this time ...they will pull out all the stops....

13. Robney

Robney ᴻᴼ ᴸᴼᴻᴳᴲᴿ ᴲ۷ᴵᴸ Full Member

Jan 18, 2010
    I believe the fight would be pretty simular as the first, with the difference that Santa might get a draw or even a win out of it, due to it being in Vegas.

14. Sir Will Wigan

Sir Will Wigan HLF: A Real "Fightin' Man" Full Member

Jan 16, 2011
    I expect a repeat of the first fight

15. stittyb

stittyb Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 9, 2008
    Frampton clear points win. Much the same as the first but more definitive for Frampton.

Frampton looks massive at the weight. The first fight was his first moving up, he'll have settled into that weight a lot more and be hitting like a horse.

I think LSC comes at him early doors and gets put down, Frampton then maintains a decent lead to the finish.