Frampton

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Twentyman, Apr 23, 2018.

1. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    Imo the only PPV worthy one will be the winner of Selby-Warrington, since so many fighters are unavailable

Quigg rematch is great for boxing fans IMO but the first six rounds last time were so poor that the casuals won’t buy into it this time.

Galahad is a complete tosser so I hope they don’t give him a payday.

2. Scissors

Scissors Posts are sponsored by Matchroom Full Member

Feb 11, 2018
    Frampton - Selby just isn’t PPV worth for me (neither is Quigg I was just asking the question).

BJS isn’t a stand alone PPV fighter and I don’t think Fury is either. They haven’t got a style to sell to the masses.

The best hope of BT having a PPV star is if they managed to turn Yarde in to something (LOL) or Dubois. You need knock out artists. Only Floyd has really done it without and he still gave us the Hatton KO, Maidana twice, Cotto, Pacquiao, Canelo etc. Big names, big fights. The only two heavyweights out there are Wilder and AJ. They might have a small chance of getting Wilder - Fury. BJS v GGG/Canelo but other than that I don’t see any big stand alone PPV stars for Frank. He’s going to have to pack cards.

3. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    Totally agree on Yarde. He has everything, the look, the muscles, the KOs, and he can talk a little bit.

The only problem is that the casuals have not heard of him. Frank should be getting him on TV on random shows and mixing with rappers etc to help him gain a casual fanbase.

You can tell that Hearn would love to have him. Imagine him on Joshua undercards as chief support, he’d gain so much momentum.

That’s what Eddie wanted to do with Eubank when he had him signed for that brief time.

4. Scissors

Scissors Posts are sponsored by Matchroom Full Member

Feb 11, 2018
    Haha. Hanging with rappers. He does knock about with the TOWIE crew doesn’t he?

This BT deal will help with his exposure. Shame he’s a knockout waiting to happen.

lencoreastside likes this.
  5. GTFUP

GTFUP Active Member Full Member

Dec 12, 2015
    IMO Yarde isn’t going to get right to the top but he will be good at domestic and euro level. He’s got the look and that’s what Fwank is going to protect for as long as he can. He has to be involved in a fairly matched fight by end of the year or people will just start getting bored of the constant hype job Fwank and the sponsors are doing on him. He’s doing the job they give him but to truly become a name he has to now fight someone at the top. Stop mugging us off Fwank and our your rare asset to the test.

Scissors likes this.