Frank Sanchez To Tyson Fury: Shut Up & Defend Your Title! I’m Ready At A Moment’s Notice

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by lordlosh, May 26, 2023.

1. lordlosh

lordlosh Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 4, 2014
    “Tyson is a great fighter, no question,” Sanchez told *******.com. “But lately he’s been talking more than fighting. He is sitting on the belt. Tyson has grown fat and lazy as champion. He is talking more than fighting at this point. Shut up and defend your title!

“He says he cannot find an opponent. Well, I am ready at a moment’s notice. I believe in my heart that I am the best heavyweight in the world. All I need is a chance to prove it.”

Sanchez (22-0, 15 KOs) is ranked fourth among the WBC’s contenders for Fury’s title.

“Tyson and Usyk are basically fighting once a year,” Sanchez said. “It is not right for every other contender in line for a title fight.”

“I have to do whatever it takes to stay busy in my career,” Sanchez said. “I’m going back to camp with Eddy Reynoso at the end of this month. One way or another, I will be fighting this summer. I cannot be inactive. I recently took a tune-up fight to stay busy because it is better than not fighting. But I want to fight top names like Fury, Wilder, Ruiz, Usyk and Joshua. My time is coming soon, but it is becoming more and more difficult to stay patient.”

This is the second time in a week Sanchez is calling Fury out. When Fury put a rant on Twitter, Sanchez was the first one to call Fury out for a fight, and that he is ready to rumble.
    And this is an actual decent fight against a legit top 10 guy, and a proper Champion should take on such challenges regularly.
    But will Fury fight him, or once again duck, a solid fight ?

Reinhardt likes this.
  2. Perkin Warbeck

Perkin Warbeck Boxing aficionado banned Full Member

Nov 4, 2017
    Tyson "Greedy Belly" Fury is afraid to face a decent contender like Sanchez.

The big childish dosser will probably eventually face a cruiserweight or a soft non-contender like Charr or McKean.

lordlosh and Reinhardt like this.
  3. Reinhardt

Reinhardt Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 4, 2016
    Well Sanchez is right , Fury is more of a ringside commentator than a champion at this point

lordlosh and Perkin Warbeck like this.
  4. BCS8

BCS8 VIP Member Full Member

Aug 21, 2012
    * Fury ducks Usyk *

"nobody wants to fight me"

:wanker

lordlosh likes this.
  5. lordlosh

Jun 4, 2014
    That guy McKean was hurt badly by a complete nobody in Kiki Toa Leutele, and was also outboxed and probably should have lost that fight.
    This guy has super suspect chin, terrible cardio, and his power is below average.
    No champion should fight such an opposition.

Opelka has his jaw broken in 2 **** places by Briedis, has a big surgery on his jaw, and is being out for a year, and probably won't be the same fighter after that. Get your chin broken in 2 places and then surgery, good luck with the return.

Let's not forget after Fury embarrass himself and his promoter Arum, that they can somehow can't find him opponent and challenge anyone to fight him, people that answer straight away was:

Sanchez first
    Bakole
    Hunter
    Zhilei Zhang
    Not going to mention Nganu, as this guy ain't boxer, and this is pathetic.

Just a word for Zhang and Joyce rematch, as some people on here are misunderstood.

Joyce said himself that the rematch clause they had with Zhang allow for a match in between the rematch. Aka Joyce/Zhang can have a match, before the actual rematch.
    Joyce also said that he is 100% open to take a step-aside money.
    And let's be real, there won't be any problem for that match, as Warren is managing Joyce.
    1mil. step aside for Joyce will be enough.

Zhang is a huge fight for anyone in the China.
    So paying 1 mil. for step aside is nothing.

nixxter likes this.
  6. lordlosh

Jun 4, 2014
    The newest one:
    This content is protected

Just like i predicted and get banned for it. Fury won't fight AJ. Same as i said he won't fight Usyk. He is trying to age Usyk out, which was clear as day.

He is going to do the same as he did back in December, just using AJ name for cloud, then accusing him of ducking him, with a 24 hour deadline, and then fight another no name in the division ....
    Repeat of the exact same s****.