Frank William Randall vs. Amir Iqbal Khan

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Jun 29, 2020.

The Surgeon or The King?

1. Randall on points

8.3%
  2. Randall by stoppage

75.0%
  3. Draw

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Khan on points

8.3%
  5. Khan by stoppage

8.3%
  1. George Crowcroft

George Crowcroft Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 3, 2019
    Nah, I just don't call guys great when they can't beat an elite fighter without a rehydration clause or a robbery.

2. ashishwarrior

ashishwarrior VIP Member Full Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Clauses clauses and take claims the lies
    Hes a dishonest mofo

3. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 31, 2016
    So your telling me guys like Golovkin, Jacobs or Kovalev aren't great fighters? GGG fights could have gone either way, he beat Jacobs fair and square and even though Kovalev was faded, he still was a pretty good fighter. Yes there were rehydration clauses which diminish the wins, but at least they weren't catchweights.

The facts are this: Canelo is a great fighter with a HOF resume and if you can't accept it, too bad for you. :deal:

22JM likes this.
  4. George Crowcroft

George Crowcroft Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 3, 2019
    No lmao GGG, Jacobs and Kovalev aren't great fighters. And he needed a robbery and two rehydration clauses to beat them. And two of them were old.
    In name only. A deep look at his wins shows its not a HOF resume, and that he's not a great fighter. Canelo will probably end up Top 150, but as of right now he's not even close.

5. northpaw

northpaw Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 5, 2010
    Bringing us back to the original question:

Frankie Randall IMO was defensively better, was a sharper puncher, was far better on the inside and firing shots (hooks uppercuts etc.), better jab, punch variety and more durable than Khan. As soon as Randall brings the fight inside, Khan would start to panic.

Randall late stoppage.

6. Richmondpete

Richmondpete Real fighters do road work Full Member

Oct 22, 2015
    Lol "a deep look" ? If canelos resume isn't good then who's is? You could pick apart anyone's resume if you want to

22JM likes this.
  7. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    I'd say jabs comparable, and slight edge in hand speed to Khan - but yeah, Randall sweeps every other dept.

northpaw likes this.
  8. 22JM

22JM Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 10, 2016
    Like it or not Canelo by the time he retires hes gonna enter the top 10 Mexican fighters of all time, obviously ahead of Marquez and wouldn't surprised me if he also passes Morales and Barrera, he's already one of the great defensive and counter punchers Mexico has ever seen not to mention the highest paid Mexican fighter ever, Laugh now cry later.