Frankie edgar just got sparked out cold by a flying knee to the chin

Discussion in 'MMA Forum' started by Suspect.chin, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Suspect.chin

Suspect.chin Active Member Full Member

Dec 3, 2017
    In under 30 seconds, look it up.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2021
    Malph likes this.
  2. shanemfr

shanemfr Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 29, 2004
    Watched it live, the game is evolving past guys like Edgar. Reem looks shot can't pull the trigger and turtles up with no punch resistance. Similar to Dos Santos.

3. Francis75

Francis75 FAB 4 Full Member

Oct 1, 2007
    No idea why Frankie Edgar would not retire at this stage. He's been brutally finished a few times now in the last few yrs and he's nearly 40 yrs old. He would have been earning decent $$$$$ over the years in the ufc and he doesn't come across as some idiot who would have wasted his money. Has a wife and young kids so why risk your health. If you continue to fight don't complain if you turn into a vegetable by age 50/55. Give it up you're done.

4. Badbot

Badbot I Am An Actual Pro. Full Member

Apr 17, 2011
    This content is protected

Suspect.chin likes this.
  5. Badbot

Apr 17, 2011
    I think it has a lot to do with him loosing to the very best.
    This was his "one last run" as he moved down in weight. Well, Sandhagen just made it look easy.
    The game really has passed him.

6. Badbot

Apr 17, 2011
    This content is protected

In regards to Overeem, he actually has done really well off of the cage. Watch his previous fights. Dude is pulling of a rope a dope strategy fight after fight.
    And he still is highly skilled, at least for a heavyweight. (**** division)

Suspect.chin likes this.
  7. mark ant

mark ant Canelo was never athletic Full Member

May 4, 2017
    Reem didn`t do anything off of the cage is this fight though and was too wary of Volkov`s power, he also couldn`t deal with the long jab, trying to get inside without getting caught was too much for him so he just ran around a little covering his head.

ShovelHook, Suspect.chin and Badbot like this.
  8. Furey

Furey EST & REG 2009 Full Member

Oct 18, 2009
  9. Babality

Babality KTFO!!!!!!! Full Member

Dec 6, 2008
    What a beautiful KO. What made it better is that he didn't have to finish him off on the ground. He was completely slept, Nate Robinson style.

ShovelHook and Suspect.chin like this.
  10. DONT B SCARED

DONT B SCARED Pimpin Aint Easy Full Member

Mar 8, 2017
    Hate to see champions and good guys of the sport like Edgar get smoked like that but really nice back to back performances from Sandhagen,who has made the Bantamweight division look a whole lot more interesting,especially when attention ***** Cejudo inevitably comes back this year

11. Francis75

Francis75 FAB 4 Full Member

Oct 1, 2007
    I've always thought Sandhagen looked class and was shocked with how easily Sterling beat him. How do you see Yan - Sterling going ?I favour Yan to win.