From Loma Being A FrontRunner/Bully, to Ortiz Being Mangled Against Loma..What We Have Learned Today

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by drenlou, Oct 29, 2022.

1. f1ght3rz

f1ght3rz Ronaldoooo is crying in his caaaaaar Full Member

Jan 31, 2018
    I didn't make a comment about anyone. I could understand your rage when i disrespected those names in any way but i didn't do that because i have integrity. You disrespected my gf and mother for months with some nasty sentences and i never cried ONCE. And as i said, this is a different topic. I can respond in a normal way in here. But in the other topic you were just mocking me and even @ing me to do that. Pathetic weasel, crybaby and loser.

2. drenlou

drenlou Tres Delinquentes Full Member

Jan 22, 2015
    Stfu already i dont know any of your people by personal name. But obviously you do, and thats because of ***** ass *****s on here not being able to handle their own **** so they stalk my daughters on social media to the point where i have to block their pages.. dont ever play with my real life family or think youre goung to take it that far.. i dont play that **** homie, drenlou is a personality on here, dont ever think you can cross me and make this **** personal.

HolDat likes this.
  3. Rilz

Rilz Ball don't lie! Full Member

Aug 5, 2007
    I got you homie if you need someone to chat to. This isn't safe dialogue.

4. f1ght3rz

Jan 31, 2018
    lmfao you're talking out of your ****ing mind and ass....naming two random names with no background information to stalking someone on social media and all that stuff. you'd be a good journalist for mainstream media dude. you're absolutely ******ed. i blame the booze for all that **** you're writing in the last 30 minutes but man....you're completly nuts

5. drenlou

Jan 22, 2015
    Those names are unique to ones family, theyre not random names at all.

6. box33

box33 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 25, 2021
    Pacquiao was out of the ring for over 2 years, almost 43 & also didn't take any tune ups, plus had a weeks notice opponent change beforehand, where his opponent was way larger than him & younger but still did very well to some even a draw while coming forward all night against his opponent who stayed on the backfoot throughout the whole fight,

So i don't know what exactly you were insinuating there.

tinman likes this.
  7. drenlou

Jan 22, 2015
    Stfu ***** ass *****. You aint about ****.

8. f1ght3rz

Jan 31, 2018
    Well. Pac was 38 when he fought Horn and fought Bradley and Vargas before. Better example?

I'm only saying Loma is 35 and fights two classes above his natural class. He's facing guys like Lopez or Ortiz who could easily fight at 140 or even 147 size-wise.

Loma not stopping those guys isn't a huge deal. And obviously he struggled early but adjusted and won last night.

Not taking anything away from Pac. But calling Loma a bum or a fraud is pathetic.

Zhuge Liang likes this.
  9. box33

box33 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 25, 2021
    True, most have said for Loma to go back down, just look at him when he was standing next to Haney tonight the difference in weight classes in seen right there,

Ortiz was also very large & strong plus they all have taken less damage than Loma & are very young so when it comes to the late rounds these young guy's are going to be allot fresher even if it's just to show the judges by appearing to close out rounds strongly, so Lomachenko to win on the Cards will also be very difficult at this point with the judges unless he badly stuns or drops his opponents at least once in the fight.

10. f1ght3rz

Jan 31, 2018
    Haney beats Loma because he actually has the skills AND size to do so.

Ortiz was bigger than Herring who is a solid sized 135er lol and was a monster at 130.

Sooner or later Loma is getting hurt and stopped at 135. I don't know if he can drop down to 130 anymore but it would be a wise moves but the problem is there are no interesting fights at 130 so he probably stays at 135.

Good thing is Haney doesn't have the KO power so he probably just loses a close UD to him.

I hope he retires soon. I rather see a retired and healthy Loma than a guy who is getting battered in his mid/late 30s against naturally bigger and stronger guys.

Reinhardt and Zhuge Liang like this.
  11. drenlou

Jan 22, 2015
    Man shut up fool, you said Ortiz was going to get mangled and loma should retire if he went 12 rounds. Now youre coming up with a different scenerio? YDKSAB

12. f1ght3rz

Jan 31, 2018
    You can never get enough, right? :risas3:

right. I said Loma should retire if he can't get Ortiz out of there. What did i just write in the posting you quoted? "I hope he retires soon.".

So whats your point sir?

13. drenlou

Jan 22, 2015
    Ydksab but you do know about child exploitation.

HolDat likes this.
  14. f1ght3rz

Jan 31, 2018
    I promised @CST80 to keep it cool in here and i'll keep that promise.

15. drenlou

Jan 22, 2015
    I dont care what you say to cst.. i told you he cant save you.