Further proof Tony Bellew should be left alone

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by NasalSpray, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Momus

Momus Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and it may well turn out that Joshua is all wrong for Fury.

The irritating thing with Bellew, and the reason he is a shite pundit in my view, is that he doesn't provide any technical analysis to back up his views. Styles make fights...I just feel he would get to him...it's the sort of thing that you'd roll your eyes if Bull**** Barry down the pub came out with it.

Like most people on here, I'd see it the opposite way; ie Fury is a bad style match-up for Joshua. If someone with insight of being a world class fighter put a reasoned argument together the other way, I'd certainly take it on board. That's not what you get though with the Sky/Matchroom mob.

2. macademics

macademics Active Member Full Member

Jan 2, 2012
    Tony turncoat Bellew - this is the same guy after AJ got chinned that said Fury is number no1 in the division. Matchroom need to relax with the blatant PR.

3. Furious

Furious Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 2, 2017
    I remember thinking it was very weak of him to be so desperate to be Fury’s first comeback fight.

I don’t think he’s ever gotten over Fury calling him David Price’s lover all those years ago. I’m serious about that too, seems to have genuinely offended him.

NasalSpray and FuryisGOAT like this.
  4. dannyboy147

dannyboy147 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 2, 2010
    It’s insane to think Shane fury would beat Tony Bellew. Bellew would KO him in seconds.

I used to work with a guy from Angola who worked the doors at a student pub in Aberdeen at night (fat 14 stone guy). He actually thought he would beat a prime Ricky Hatton because he was smaller than him.

Little brian likes this.
  5. Jamzy ⭐

Jamzy ⭐ Active Member Full Member

Oct 8, 2018
    Big man, do yourself a favour and shut the hell up.

Bellew would kick your arse, his boxing IQ is much superior to yours.

6. itsa123

itsa123 New Member Full Member

Oct 28, 2019
    This has cracked me up

7. Southpawology

Southpawology Boxing Addict Full Member

Dec 16, 2013
    Ppl like Bellew are making Sky coverage unwatched to any educated boxing fan

8. alpo1

alpo1 #TeamShanny Full Member

Dec 10, 2005
    Bellew made big bank in his Haye scam fights plus the Usyk beatdown, surely he doesn't need the money from being a MR shill like tony hayers.

NasalSpray likes this.
  9. Little brian

Little brian Active Member Full Member

Jul 21, 2019
    But he's 25 stone!! (ie fat and unfit).

10. im sparticus

im sparticus There Ye Go. Full Member

May 16, 2010
    Theres no place for free thinkers in corporate MR/Sky. Toe the line son. Welcome to "The Machine"

11. DJN16

DJN16 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 15, 2013
    Further proof that Tony Bellew should be left alone...... As he spouts utter ***** and can't keep his ego out of the limelight.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2020
  12. Little brian

Jul 21, 2019
    Where is this knockout on crutches? Never seen it

13. Little brian

Jul 21, 2019
    Well we will never find out for sure will we but you seem to be putting a lot of stock on Shane banging wilder "cruiserweight" brother. I'm siding with the guy who's sparked world class cruisers with big gloves on, in front of all of us tbh.

14. moog

moog Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 12, 2012
    Google it. First Wilder Fury fight press conference in America.

15. Puroresu_Fan

Puroresu_Fan Boxing Junkie Full Member

Apr 6, 2016
    Not sure why the outcry.

If everyone fessed up to picks they got wrong and left the forum would be dead.

Damn Haye v Bellew is a prime example.

Plenty and the vast majority were picking Haye for both fights. Myself included.

LoadedGlove likes this.