Fury and Arum Holding Up Fury-Usyk, They Don't Think Usyk Deserves 50%

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Perkin Warbeck, Jan 16, 2023.

Should Usyk Receive 50%?

This poll will close on Oct 11, 2025 at 9:23 AM.
  1. Yes of course, he's already a legend and has 4 world titles

75.6%
  2. No, Arum is right, he doesn't deserve 50%, he should accept less

24.4%
  1. UmarIFLUmar

UmarIFLUmar Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Jan 8, 2021
    Just checked. Nope. Only sold about half the tickets.

Wizbit1013 and MarkusFlorez99 like this.
  2. Lobothemainman

Lobothemainman New Member Full Member

Oct 16, 2021

You think that more people in the world know who Usyk is than Fury or that he would draw more money? Just say yes so I can move on knowing I'm talking to a moron.

Walk down any street and ask people if they know Fury and Usyk and see the response you get.

3. miniq

miniq Tyson Fury Undisputed HW Champion 18/5/24 banned Full Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Tell Usyk that Whyte got 20% and he'll sign that contract faster than you can say "AJ is a bodybuilder"

4. Komaster

Komaster Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Sep 20, 2010
    55 - 45 split at Wembley

5. Lobothemainman

Lobothemainman New Member Full Member

Oct 16, 2021
    From a boxing fan perspective it should be 50/50.

From a draw and marking perspective it should be 60/40. Fury is the bigger name for drawing in casuals. This shouldn't be hard to understand.

6. ashishwarrior

ashishwarrior VIP Member Full Member

Apr 19, 2010
    It's out there the Saudis sent to separate contracts to each fighter
    Uysk as been returned
    The fans are still waiting for what lol

lordlosh likes this.
  7. MAD_PIGE0N

MAD_PIGE0N ... banned Full Member

Sep 3, 2022
    So this statement "is out there" is some X-files case...

Mickc, Rumsfeld and bangalangin like this.
  8. MorvidusStyle

MorvidusStyle Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 11, 2017
    My feeling is that even if Fury didn't want the fight, he knows he has to take it for his reputation, that the fallout would be all against him if the fight fell through and AJ would look like the guy who 'took the challenge' in comparison, which Fury would hate.

He's not stupid (by boxer standards), and knows there is pressure on him not only to take the fight but also to win.

I would be very surprised if he let it get away.

Mickc and BCS8 like this.
  9. lordlosh

lordlosh Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 4, 2014
    When you state something, you need numbers to be backing that claim.
    I'm still waiting for the numbers.

And yeah Usyk is known everywhere now. Especially after the War, and the 2 AJ fights.

And i'm not a 15 years old noob like you, to even thinking of doing stupid things like suggested by you, aka walking on the street asking if anyone know who Usyk or Fury is. Like this will actually prove anything, but if you actually have a brain, you would have known how stupid that is.

The reality is Fury fans is just copy/pasta what their fat Hero state. This is his words. Can't you think of something by your own ?

10. lordlosh

Jun 4, 2014
    Even your hero best friend Chisora exposes him that he was greedy, and there was great offer from the Saudi, that Usyk signed, and Fury is greedy and didn't sign it, cause he wanted more money.

It's all over the internet, use your brain.

11. MAD_PIGE0N

MAD_PIGE0N ... banned Full Member

Sep 3, 2022
    Here we go starting with what you don't do - use the brain. Show me credible info, not rumours and speculations. As "all over the internet" are things you won't like.

By the way, how about your crying "new breed of heavyweight not fit for 12 rounds" Joshua? Did you masturbate while both of your beloved fought? Did you cry along with AJ?

Just look at yourself - what did I ask, what was I replied by both.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2023
  12. lordlosh

Jun 4, 2014
    Muhahhahahahhaa. U-turn completely when Fury is in AJ shoes, typical Fury fangirls approach.

How can you prove that AJ has lost value dummy? He just make 2 back to back top 10 PPV numbers against Usyk, how exactly he has lost his value? Try to explain it, but not with your typical fanboysm b.c., but with numbers, yeah exactly you can't.

Why you even talking, when AJ name is in like 11 out of 15 in the top 15 UK PPV, where Fury is no where near top 10, and he doesn't have a single match in top 15.

You know what this mean ? That AJ is a clear draw, and Fury is simply not. You can cry all you want that Fury is a name, draw, etc, but the numbers is what's backing this claims, and AJ is back up by the numbers, and Fury by his own words and your blubering, nothing else.

He is a paper champion, as he is a paper draw.

Nice try with no one thinks that AJ can't beat Fury, including me, but ain't working. If Fury was so confident, he actually would have made the fight and not ducking it twice already. Same story with Usyk actually.

You can claim as much as you do that Fury will beat them, and bla, bla, bla, but action speaks volume, unlike words, and Fury action is clear, he ducked both of them, not once, but twice already !!!

And this is facts!

Perkin Warbeck likes this.
  13. lordlosh

Jun 4, 2014
    Has Fury ever had top 15 UK PPV fight ? Just checked, and the answer is no!

Anyone with more than 2 brain cells knows that AJ is the far bigger draw + the big money comes from PPV.

AJ has no problem sold out arenas, he has done it in the past, and he will continue doing it in the future.

There is a month+ time for his fight, so the arena will be sold out.

Perkin Warbeck likes this.
  14. BCS8

BCS8 VIP Member Full Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Starting to get strong muscovy vibes from Fury myself.

Perkin Warbeck and lordlosh like this.
  15. ashishwarrior

ashishwarrior VIP Member Full Member

Apr 19, 2010
    You see uysk with shield in hand saying hes waiting ?