Fury beats Wilder, Wilder beats Joshua and Joshua beats Fury?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by lynx_land, May 17, 2022.

1. lordlosh

lordlosh Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 4, 2014
    Muhahahahhahaa ain't happening. If Wilder fancies his chances he would have fight AJ long ago. People on here underestimate AJ big time.
    That fight won't be close at all. AJ will brutalize him. Uayk will toy with Wilder.
    And Fury going to lose to both of them.
    AJ will spark him out and im ready to bet my house on it.

2. senpai

senpai Boxing Addict Full Member

May 18, 2021
    Yeah, styles make fights.

Nobody is unbeatable.

Fury is very overrated since his Wilder fights. nobody before that was saying anything about his greatness

lordlosh likes this.
  3. It's Ovah

It's Ovah I'm your huckleberry, that's just mah game Full Member

Sep 5, 2016
    Fury beats both Joshua and (obviously) Wilder.

Joshua likely beats Wilder, if he isn't broken by the back to back defeats to Usyk.

Wilder loses to any version of Fury and most likely loses to Joshua unless Joshua has a really off day.

Usyk beats all of the above.

4. It's Ovah

It's Ovah I'm your huckleberry, that's just mah game Full Member

Sep 5, 2016
    Agreed up until the last line. Fury doesn't lose to Joshua unless he comes in super sloppy and Joshua is ultra dialled in and catches him with the mother of all shots (a possible though not likely scenario). But yes, Joshua gets massively underrated, especially in H2Hs. He brutalises any version of Wilder, who simply won't be able to get past the jab before Joshua lands a fight ending shot. Always thought this, and unless Usyk totally breaks him and that's evident in his next fight against another opponent I'll stand by that.

5. DaRealJT

DaRealJT Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 26, 2021
    No.

Wilder beats Joshua.
    Usyk beats Wilder and Joshua.
    Fury beats Usyk, Wilder and Joshua.

ShortRound, miniq and ikrasevic like this.
  6. lordlosh

lordlosh Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 4, 2014
    That's your take and i respect it. I think people on here tend to overrate Fury for no real reason.
    I see Fury as easy AJ fight as styles make fights.
    I just don't see a gameplan from Fury that will work against AJ. Kinda the same against Usyk.
    But we are yet to see.
    I also think Usyk vs AJ 2 is either 50 - 50 or 40 - 60, because of multiple factor.

> Hearn will bribe the judges even more now. The first fight was a clear 9-3 rounds. Yet no one get it right, and they gave AJ way more rounds than he deserve it. AJ need to do a bit better, hold a bit, land few dirty punches and he will get the nod.
    > The War and Usyk weight and form loss. You ain't get your shape back just like that
    > The time both have for training and the War again. While AJ was comfortably training since the loss, and he hasn't stop, and Hearn managed to give him as much time as he needed, Usyk just recently started training, and before that he was in bad state because of obvious reasons. And this is huge part.
    > Everything is stacked against Usyk again, but this time will be even more, and the situation won't be perfect, as he won't be in perfect condition.
    He will need a KO to secure a draw.

7. ipitythefool

ipitythefool Prediction ? Pain Full Member

Mar 17, 2017
    Joshua loses to all of Fury, Usyk and Wilder. Say 3 years ago i would have said he beats them all. but he's been exposed since then big time.

It's clear he doesn't have the gas tank or chin or even confidence required.

Usyk outboxes him again. badly.
    Fury outboxes and outlasts him
    His best chance is again the limited Windmill who Joshua is a much better all round fighter than. but i think he might struggle with Wilder's unorthodox approach and get caught by a flailing right hand. Then its good night.

8. miniq

miniq Tyson Fury Undisputed HW Champion 18/5/24 banned Full Member

Oct 23, 2011
    It's a damn shame Fury wasn't the one to brutally expose AJ

Little fat man and a middleweight got there first

9. Mickc

Mickc Well-Known Member Full Member

Nov 28, 2015
    What has Joshua done to ever think he beats Fury or even Wilder ? Man handled and out gunned and quit against the smaller Ruiz and given a boxing lesson off a smaller Usyk and then sitting in his corner grimacing in agony at end of 12th round. Joshua simply does not have the mental fortitude to beat either .

10. jmb1356

jmb1356 Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 30, 2019
    Joshua is not a swarmer, so the analogy doesn't work.

11. Finkel

Finkel Well-Known Member Full Member

Feb 10, 2020
    They pretty much have selective memories of events. Anyone being real with themselves know Wilder avoided any semblance of real completion and wanted nothing to do with Joshua.

The mystique surrounding what would happen if Wilder fought Joshua was the only thing bringing value to Wilder's brand. Wilder's MO was pretty transparent. He would keep his head down, then Joshua would sign to fight someone, and Wilder would suddenly have his name in his mouth, constantly clout chasing.

Then Wilder would get an offer, and sign to fight someone else then keep his head down again until Joshua's next mandatory needed to be dealt with. Then Wilder would pop his head up again. Rinse repeat for nearly 5 years!

Let's face it Wilder was never a "world" champion. He was the PBC/American champion, and wanted no smoke with with any of the real fighters from the other 4 continents.

Contrast: Joshua, a unified champion fighting all comers, to Wilder's PBC patsy run, until he got taken for a mark by Fury.

Anyone picking Wilder over Joshua as a sure thing needs to put down the crack pipe

lordlosh likes this.
  12. lepinthehood

lepinthehood When I'm drinking you leave me well alone Full Member

Aug 27, 2011
    Fury beats both but Uysk needs to be decided.

13. tee_birch

tee_birch Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 6, 2014
    To be fair I actually used to think this but I’m done with underestimating Firy. His biggest asset is that he can takes away his opponents bests tools

14. exocet76

exocet76 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 28, 2012
    We will nevr know unless a couple of them decide to actually man up.
    I don't think 1 man beats them all I think they all take a loss. I suspect Wilder would come out bottom just because he's untested against anyone decent other than Fury. I think Usyk would have the best chance against the others based on skill but I still think fighting the other three one after the other he could get clipped by one.
    So yeah nothing makes me believe anyone at this point is the top dog without them actually putting it to the test and doing it.
    Coulda woulda shoulds doesn't mean shyte. So we will see who steps up.

15. Vegan Beast

Vegan Beast Grandpappy Ortiz Full Member

Aug 19, 2020
    I think Joshua vs Wilder is a 50/50. But Wilder has nothing on the inside, and Joshua is deadly on the inside.

Joshua could end this with one set of combinations.