Fury calls Wladimir Klitshko a big sore loser

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Alphafighter, Jun 10, 2019.

1. dan4579

dan4579 Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 11, 2011
    Fury was winning me over, but I don’t understand why he would be so over the top disrespectful to a retired former champion. I mean, what’s the point?? Other than maybe to remind everybody of his own lack of class/dignity??

Heavy_Hitter, BCS8 and Luis Fernando like this.
  2. marro

marro New Member Full Member

Oct 17, 2009
    Klit was really poor by his own standards against Jennings. As the poster above said, his timing was gone. It looked like he just couldn’t throw the right hand at all.

That was the beginning of the end.

I still thought that version would be enough to beat fury but I was wrong.

Against AJ he was missing some shots terribly. He was always out to prove a point and go out on his shield if necessary after the negative feedback of the fury fight.

BCS8, Heavy_Hitter and lewis gassed like this.
  3. madballster

madballster VIP Member Full Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Fury is so embarrassed about fighting a bum like Schwartz that he needs to keep pi**ing on a champion who retired years ago. Fury is really getting old and boring.

4. Luis Fernando

Luis Fernando Well-Known Member Full Member

Aug 23, 2017
    Gimme a break! Klitschko was losing to freaking Bryant Jennings. Fury did nothing special by beating Klitschko.

Heck, a washed up Corrie Sanders smashed prime Klitschko. So yeh, Fury did nothing special by barely landing a glove on a shot Klitschko in 12 rounds.

Klitschko was seen to be seen old and slow as far back as the Jennings fight. Fury did nothing that was shocking against Klitschko.

Go back and check the success history of heavyweights in their late 30's. Pretty much all of them are losing to journeymen and bums.

For the record, I'm a Fury fan but bragging over his lackluster and unimpressive win over a shot Kllitschko where he barely landed anything, is overrating Fury.

Heavy_Hitter likes this.
  5. gdm

gdm Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Mar 20, 2011
    So Fury is an overrated oaf, all his career is based on his win against 40 yo guy who couldn’t box lol . Basically gypsy “king” is a bum .
    Also who cares about your opinion about wlad. You were predicting he will lose every time he had a fight scheduled.

Heavy_Hitter likes this.
  6. dinovelvet

dinovelvet Antifanboi Full Member

Jul 21, 2012
    Only 6 months eariler he was being praised to high heaven for polaxeing Pulev. Then he doesn't look as good against Jennings , why?
    Maybe because Jennings used his legs to move around the ring and Pulev just stood there with his arms flopping about in the air.

Time stamped
    This content is protected

7. dinovelvet

dinovelvet Antifanboi Full Member

Jul 21, 2012
    No , i never predicted he would lose every fight. Fury isn't overrated either. He could outbox the likes of Lennix Lewis on his best night , Lewis would have to produce an aggressive dogfight to beat him.

Okin129 likes this.
  8. Kevinb38

Kevinb38 Member banned Full Member

Jun 3, 2019
    He beat Jenninghs easily by a wide UD. In what universe was he losing?

dinovelvet likes this.
  9. gdm

Mar 20, 2011
    Dino please stop because I’m laughing and people in this peruvian restaurant think I’m crazy. Lennox would smash that fatso to bits. Also I predicted Fury will UD wlad because I saw wlad was shot when he fought jennings.

10. Kevinb38

Jun 3, 2019
    I'm a big Fury fan but I regard Lewis as an all time great. I don't think prime Lews has any trouble with Fury. Lewis' only weakness was his susceptibility to a big pucnher, which Fury isn't.

11. gdm

Mar 20, 2011
    He struggled and fight was really close

12. Kevinb38

Jun 3, 2019
    Not on the scorecards it wasn't.

13. Rico Spadafora

Rico Spadafora Master of Chins Full Member

Feb 20, 2008
    :lol:

Fight wasn’t close at all. Scores were 118-109, 116-111, 116-111. Fight was in America with an American referee and American judges.

14. Rico Spadafora

Rico Spadafora Master of Chins Full Member

Feb 20, 2008
    This would actually make sense if Fury didn’t fake an injury and back out of 2 rematches and try and blame it on mental health but he calls Wlad the *****? What sense does that make? Fury went to total extremes not to have to fight Wlad again. Say what you want about Joshua he took the fight and won in much more convincing fashion than Fury did.

Wlad vs Fury was David Haye vs Valuev bad. A total stinker. There were rounds that Fury won because he landed 6 punches and Wlad landed 4 :lol:

Talk about embarrassing

15. lets_go_champ

lets_go_champ Never give up, you can do it! Full Member

Jun 9, 2019
    Why do people give Ruiz so much **** about his reach? Tyson had a short reach but nobody is giving him crap for it.