Fury in talks to fight Zhang

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Wizbit1013, May 6, 2023.

1. Jolly Roger

Jolly Roger Active Member Full Member

Nov 5, 2007
    Ranked 58th in the world and 4th in Australia by boxrec.

Wizbit1013 and Brixton Bomber like this.
  2. Mr. Iron Chin

Mr. Iron Chin Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 3, 2012
    A Martin Rogan rematch at Croke Park for the Irish title would be less embarrassing than this pile of shyte.

SeanB1, Matthew240 and Wizbit1013 like this.
  3. tee_birch

tee_birch Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 6, 2014
    To be fair if I was Fury and had loyal fans like you I would be fighting Dels and McKeans every other month if mugs will pay him well for it

Mr. Iron Chin and Wizbit1013 like this.
  4. unfriendlyorchid

unfriendlyorchid Probably moaning about Sky Sports Full Member

Jul 20, 2021
    Think it’s more to do with the fact that Fury is banned from entering the USA.

5. smoking mirrors

smoking mirrors Active Member Full Member

Jan 14, 2023
    Fury doing what many British entertainers have done when they’ve exhausted their popularity in the UK…running off to Australia

SeanB1 and Brixton Bomber like this.
  6. hobby rider

hobby rider Well-Known Member Full Member

Aug 4, 2020
    Does your pal drink Furocity by any chance?

Matthew240, nilrem and Brixton Bomber like this.
  7. Brixton Bomber

Brixton Bomber Obsessed with Boxing banned Full Member

Sep 21, 2013
    If he fought Zhang I would. No doubt you will defend this tripe (and buy his new book).

8. djfonti

djfonti Active Member Full Member

Jun 25, 2005
    You're a bit dense aren't you? The post of mine you quoted is of me criticising this fight.

I'm objective. I'll call BS when I see it as is the case in this instance. You're a hater. Fury could fight Usyk, Bruce Lee and Mr Miyagi between rounds on the same night and you'd find a reason to moan. That's the difference.

9. hobby rider

hobby rider Well-Known Member Full Member

Aug 4, 2020
  10. unfriendlyorchid

unfriendlyorchid Probably moaning about Sky Sports Full Member

Jul 20, 2021
    interesting. To me it still reads like a classic non-denial denial type situation.

Arum says he is not banned from the USA, because all he needs to do is apply for the visa and attend an interview.

But Fury hasn’t done it and is choosing not to do it. (And the US don’t mess around - no way that interview would be a formality given his profile and links to DK.)

Therefore, due to lack of visa, he isn’t allowed to visit the USA, and he can’t currently box there.

Jolly Roger likes this.
  11. Brixton Bomber

Sep 21, 2013
    I'm dense? How am I a hater? Because he won't fight anyone with a pulse? Take the blinkers off you omelette.

If Fury fought Usyk? Fair play. But he'd only be doing his job. I can see through his nonsense. You simply cannot. So fook off to Iceland and top up your fridge with his drink!!

12. Ex Army Jim 39

Ex Army Jim 39 couldnt believe the price of chairs banned Full Member

Jun 26, 2022
    i wont pay for it pal but come on they are all fighting bums look at joshuas last opponent he was terrible would the big fella McKean no beat him i think he would he's bigger stronger more skilled more allusive good feet on the big fella its rubbish i agree mate but he is waiting on the big one with usyk can you blame him really

13. djfonti

djfonti Active Member Full Member

Jun 25, 2005
    Because you said I'd defend this crap fight in your reply to a post where I criticised this crap fight. That's why you're dense because apparently you struggle with basic comprehension. You've now pivoted to an imaginary notion that I apparently can't see through Fury's crap despite the fact I'm here slagging him off. You're basically living in your own fantasy world having a debate with yourself.

Have a day off and get some fresh air you crank.

14. Brixton Bomber

Sep 21, 2013
    Yet here you are, you Toby.

15. TBC-ASAP

TBC-ASAP Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 7, 2017
    This content is protected