Fury is a fraud...

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Brixton Bomber, Mar 23, 2023.

1. MAD_PIGE0N

MAD_PIGE0N ... banned Full Member

Sep 3, 2022
    He can offer him 7% of the PPVs as he did to Joyce.

2. Work the body

Work the body Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 5, 2015
    You bet he’ll negotiate his next fight in record time.

3. Punchdrunk1

Punchdrunk1 Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 2, 2019
    Fury thinks he's a bigger PPV star than he is.
    He may be a better boxer than Joshua but he has nowhere near the pulling power as Joshua had. Hence the Saudi's sending him packing when he wanted the same money as Joshua.

People were already at the end of their tether after the Chisora fight. Now he has spoiled the biggest heavyweight fight in many years his stock will have bombed badly.

Fury will do anything for an easy payday. He was even trying to build up a fight with Thor the strongman at one point. And he'd love to fight the MMA guy.

I hope no one buys his fights again. He doesn't deserve massive paydays for fighting bums

4. Oreet Cha!

Oreet Cha! I know what I like and I like what I know. Full Member

Jul 18, 2018
    Fury, you big silly sausage of a dosser.

Scared of a "Middleweight!".

5. Holler

Holler Doesn't appear to be a paid matchroom PR shill Full Member

Mar 12, 2018
    :lol:
    underrated pejorative that one

6. BoxingAddick

BoxingAddick Active Member Full Member

Nov 28, 2021
    For what its worth Wig is not the same person as Safin, i have diaagreed with Wigs stuff on here before from an opinion wise but he is capable of having a competent conversation unlike Safin who was clearly very troubled and needs help sadly.

Brixton Bomber likes this.
  7. kevinreid001

kevinreid001 Punchdrunk101 Full Member

Nov 1, 2012
    Clearly fury has bottled it. Usyk happy to accept 30 -70 despite 3 belts yet if he wins and a rematch happens he wants 60-40 and fury won't take it who would have 0 belts as many have said man is a fraud his only interest is making as much money as possible and fighting guys that only throw one punch a time. Fighting man laughable.

8. Brixton Bomber

Brixton Bomber Obsessed with Boxing banned Full Member

Sep 21, 2013
    You have been as quiet as a church mouse since the news broke. You was all hot air before.

Fancy some custard with that humble pie?

9. Brixton Bomber

Brixton Bomber Obsessed with Boxing banned Full Member

Sep 21, 2013
    One man in boxing that you cant knock a smidge for travelling is Usyk. He picked up where Froch left off. Proper fighting men. Usyk is a road warrior and he would travel anywhere. FW is really reaching. I can only imagine the shoulder rolls right now!!

10. spravedlivylev

spravedlivylev Active Member banned Full Member

Nov 17, 2022
    Yep. If anything is true about his "men'al 'elf" things, the public turning on him will make him either retire or try extra hard to win back the approval of the people by fighting some big names - maybe even trying to salvage that undisputed against Usyk. Bipolar people crave the adoration of others, they have strong narcissistic traits. Let's see how things pan out but if he does anything else apart from these two things, it will be a confirmation that his claims about his mental health were lies too.

11. troy

troy Well-Known Member Full Member

Aug 7, 2010
    Frank said Usyk wanted 70/30 split if he won in a rematch...

12. Punchdrunk1

Punchdrunk1 Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 2, 2019
    Well if greedy belly was mouthing off demanding Usyk to accept 30/70 surely if he got beat and had no belts Usyk would be able to call the shots.

And if Fury was so confident of winning why not accept the rematch split and earn another 70%

13. Murderers' Row

Murderers' Row Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 23, 2020
    Can't defend the indefensible. The man has bottled it..Big time!

14. Wig

Wig Boxing Addict Full Member

May 31, 2010
    Quiet as a church mouse? Wtf are you on about. I post on here a few times a week I would guess. This week has been no different lad

15. syldave

syldave Member Full Member

Apr 11, 2011
    He is an absolute W⚓️, bloke is sinking to new lows now.

This content is protected