Fury is a fraud...

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Brixton Bomber, Mar 23, 2023.

1. UKboxingfan

UKboxingfan Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 28, 2018
    Disgusting, vile conmen Frank Warren trying to blame Usyk’s team when everyone knows he accepted 70/30 for the first fight.

2. EJC83

EJC83 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 20, 2019
    Beat her badly but he was remorseful, terribly sorry for what he'd done and that, along with a lot of other things he'd done, clearly affected him for the rest of his life, he took responsibility for his actions, actions that happened when he was under the influence of his addiction. I'd never condone beating your partner it's just that in all Gazza's wrong doings he knew he'd done wrong and you can see that there's a genuinely really troubled man there. I don't see that in Fury, I see a chancer, a charlatan, a narcissist, I see a lot of horrible traits in that man and it's all coming to the surface now.

BXNG101 likes this.
  3. lefthook82

lefthook82 Boxing Addict Full Member

May 1, 2009
    Fury is to blame but that rematch demand split from Usyk was NEVER going to fly. Splits don't get reversed like that ever.

nilrem likes this.
  4. Punchdrunk1

Punchdrunk1 Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 2, 2019
    I don't use the c word very often but Fury is a C*** of the highest order

5. KermitTheFrog

KermitTheFrog The people doing the banning are idiots Full Member

Sep 5, 2012
    It’s a shame all of those ‘support the man representing the Union Jack’ weirdos got banned, I’d like to hear them defend this!

Mitch87, Oreet Cha! and UKboxingfan like this.
  6. Punchdrunk1

Punchdrunk1 Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 2, 2019
    I hope Usyk plays hardball with Frank if he does end up fighting Dubois.
    Even better if he ditched the belts and fought Wilder in a big money fight in USA or Saudi.

Gareth Priest likes this.
  7. Who_Necks

Who_Necks David Price's Big Suit Full Member

Dec 11, 2016
    Which is exactly what i have been thinking, he should say i have already been undisputed so now im chasing only the big fights DDD is not a big fight so **** the WBA and drop the belt and Fight Wilder then Joyce so it becomes very hard for any HW to become undisputed again, after all the mandatory's ect.
    This was the time to get an undisputed HW champ, Fury had a 70 - 30 split in his home country and couldn't get the deal over the line.
    You your bottom dollar he will fight Charr now and it will bomb massively.

Gareth Priest and Punchdrunk1 like this.
  8. SeanB1

SeanB1 Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Sep 8, 2022
    I want the farce to end with the ghost of Danny Williams wheeled out to fight him, with Danny proclaiming he's taken the fight to pay for his 65yr old daughter's private education.

Finchley and EJC83 like this.
  9. SeanB1

SeanB1 Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Sep 8, 2022
    "Clout his Doris around" is genius.

BiggieL likes this.
  10. Mitch87

Mitch87 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 29, 2018
    Did Fury have a meltdown? Yes.

Did Fury cry like a little girl? Yes and said he wouldn't fight in UK again as we didn't deserve him.

Does Fury have 4k unsold tickets? No but he couldn't even sell any tickets against Wlad scheduled rematch hence the fake pull out. His last 3 PPV have have had less buyers than Usyk last 3.

Fury beat Wilder. So what? Whats Wilder claim to fame? Beating Ortiz (who was dropped multiple times by Charles Martin) and ducking AJ.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2023
  11. DramaShow

DramaShow 19 banned Full Member

Dec 22, 2020
    Dev Sahni trying to defend the indefensible.
    This content is protected

12. roeknott

roeknott Seen it all before. Full Member

Jan 4, 2023
    Without a doubt he has and deservedly so.

13. Mitch87

Mitch87 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 29, 2018

Wilder won't fight Usyk. Wilder didn't have the bottle to fight Usyk. Wilder will fight Demirezen next.

14. Beale

Beale Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 13, 2023
    Who are these posters?

15. Inglis_1

Inglis_1 Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 4, 2018
    Fury also beat your other hero Dillian Whyte in one of the most pathetic displays I've ever seen from someone so overhyped or does that not count anymore?

Other than that, yes, I am firmly team Usyk on this debate. Fury is an embarrassment, and Warren must be fuming with him and has to try and save face over the whole thing.

What's the point of Fury still fighting on?