Fury is fat at 263 pounds.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Mendoza, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Unforgiven

Unforgiven VIP Member banned Full Member

Nov 24, 2005
    Fury looks a bit less fat than he was against Wilder, despite being heavier.
    I guess he's carrying a few pounds more muscle and is in better condition.

SUPER TROJAN and velagod like this.
  2. 3rdegree

3rdegree Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Aug 23, 2014
    Look at the circumference of Fury's waistline compared to Schwartz's at their face to face after the weigh-in. I refuse to pay for this fight based on the expectation that a championship caliber fighter should be dedicated and take his preparation seriously. The thought of watching an overconfident Tyson jiggle around the ring isn't very appealing to me. If he actually tried and came in at 250 I would have a different opinion.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
  3. Pretty Boy Floyd

Pretty Boy Floyd Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 10, 2016
    ****ing funniest comment iv'e seen on here in ages.

4. catchwtboxing

catchwtboxing Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jul 4, 2014
    Everyone missing the point. Fury is exactly where Foreman was against Qawi- he lost too much weight too quickly. After the Qawi fight, in which Foreman felt weak, he went about rebuilding muscle, disregarding the actual weight he came in at.

Fury is probably doing the same here.

Also, there might be just a bit of playing possum to get some guys to sing against him.

5. gdm

gdm Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Mar 20, 2011
    Fury is always fat , he would be fat at 233 . He has no muscle mass .

6. Tyson Fury Goat

Tyson Fury Goat Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Apr 21, 2017
    he hits very hard with the right hand

Mendoza likes this.
  7. Heavy_Hitter

Heavy_Hitter Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 7, 2018
    Fury was inspired by Andy Ruiz. He is gaining mass now.

8. Okin129

Okin129 ... Full Member

Mar 24, 2017
    Is Fury actually the first lineal champion with an additional set of ass cheeks as @3rdegree rightly pointed out ?

Not many seem to have noticed that condition.

9. ashishwarrior

ashishwarrior VIP Member Full Member

Apr 19, 2010
    He is if he's in serious training

10. _Scott_

_Scott_ Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 7, 2015
    Garbage opponent... Ask Chisora and Hammer if Fury hits hard or not...

11. bandeedo

bandeedo VIP Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2007
    lmao! at the stuff they try to sell you as the best our species can produce as far as fighting. and so many eat it up talking bout evolving and perfecting. bwaahahahah!!!

12. sauhund II

sauhund II Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 8, 2008
    According to the Fury fan Club gospel Fury was only 20% straight off the couch while he supposedly "beat" Wilder .......despite my best efforts I cannot find that win.........and Fury would only get better and better and better.....

Newsflash:

Fury was in the best shape of his life , mentally and physically when he went against Wilder and got a draw while almost taking a nap for the ten count twice........he was even better than he was against WK.

Prediction:

Fury will never fight Wilder ever again, that right hand struck the fear of God into him and he knows he aint getting up again from the shot he took in the 12th when it lands again because he will never be in the same zone mentally..............and I am happy to eat crow if he got the stones to rematch Wilder and then promptly getting laid out.

So Fury will continue to fight no hoper Krauts and other associated non sense bums while claiming to be the best........it does not matter what shape he comes in against those hand selected cannon fodder shells picked to loose.

Conclusion : A side B side , skilled unskilled resume dis and dat ............Wilder is the most dangerous and best Heavy in the World, he aint got no quit in him, comes to take your head like you owed him something for 12 , iron will with absolute confidence in his abilities to switch your lights off .............after he finishes off Ortiz he will stop Ruiz in a Unification bout.................AJ is also waiting that Wilder throws him a bone but AJ is still trying to find a acceptable search team who will be able to find his head in the cheap seats after Wilder sends him into Bolivian.

13. Boon

Boon Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 2, 2015
    It's the new fashion these days. Step aside Kim Kardashian.

A second set of a ass cheeks is the IT statement now.

14. VG_Addict

VG_Addict Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Fury is never gonna look like a chiseled Adonis. He's just not built that way.

15. MorvidusStyle

MorvidusStyle Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 11, 2017
    Fury could even be as low as 6'5 if you assume all boxers put 1-2 inches on at least and then compare him to other tall fighters. He looked only slightly taller than Wlad and about the same size as Wilder.
    I think Fury is 6'6 at absolute most.
    Ruiz could be under 6 ft.
    So yes, Ruiz is way fatter than Fury.
    Fury might well have skin from his obesity around his waist that won't shrink back, he actually mentioned something like this in an interview. So it might always be there unless he gets it surgically removed. That's food for thought when a girl says she's lost 20kgs and it all seems in order with clothes on ...