Fury is fat at 263 pounds.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Mendoza, Jun 15, 2019.

1. madballster

madballster VIP Member Full Member

Jul 21, 2009
    I find it so unbelievable that when millions of dollars are on the line, the possibility to create a nestegg for your kids and the kids of your kids, people like Fury, Ruiz Jr., Arreola etc. can not muster up the willpower to clean up their dirty junk-food diet, eat properly and get some basic year-around exercise in.

How on earth can someone be so f'king lazy? Or do these people simply lack IQ? They're just too stupid?

don owens and lewis gassed like this.
  2. Rico Spadafora

Rico Spadafora Master of Chins Full Member

Feb 20, 2008
    :lol:

Fury doesn’t have a muscle in his body. Awful genetics.

3. Limerickbox

Limerickbox Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 18, 2015
    Last time Fury was this heavy he beat Chisora pretty easy, and Chisora is more proven than Schwartz.

He'll be fine

4. thanosone

thanosone Love Your Brother Man Full Member

Sep 23, 2007
    Fury should win this just by standing there.

madballster likes this.
  5. Limerickbox

Limerickbox Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 18, 2015
    I remember Joe Joyce saying that when fury initially started his comeback at around 400lbs and got in the ring, he was still surprisingly agile and well able to hold his own for a few rounds.

6. don owens

don owens Boxing Junkie Full Member

May 5, 2005
    There are exceptions to the standard rules. Ruiz is one of the exceptions. Fury, not so much. He does not pack a lot of powerful punches in his arsenal. His style is movement, feints, head movement etc. Extra fat is not good for a combative sports. That is the rule. Not familiar with Schwartz. Could be an upset in the making.

7. CANNONBALL

CANNONBALL Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 18, 2007
    judging by the footage i have seen of Schwarz i will be surprised if he wins a minute of this fight

kirk likes this.
  8. Gomo

Gomo Active Member Full Member

Apr 1, 2018
    Fury is that good he probably beats them all as a fatty.

But it still baffles me why he would not want to be the very best version of himself he can be.

He obviously does his cardio but clearly doesn't do much weights and his diet mist be pretty average.

I still think he could be even better if he was more disciplined with his weight/physique/diet.

9. 3rdegree

3rdegree Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Aug 23, 2014
    The guy must still gorge on fast food. I remember an article on his celebratory meal after winning the title from Klitschko..
    A source told the newspaper that Fury and a friend ordered £201 worth of food from the peri-peri chicken restaurant, and that Fury ate most of the grub ordered.

Apparently, their meal consisted of:

• 16 double chicken wraps
    • Five corn-on-the-cobs
    • Six portions of chips
    The estimated total calorie count for the above is 9,936 calories - and just to put that into perspective, the recommended maximum daily intake for an average-sized male is 2,500 calories.

madballster likes this.
  10. Ph33rknot

Ph33rknot etreuM aL Full Member

Mar 5, 2012
    it helped him take wilders punch last time

3rdegree likes this.
  11. 3rdegree

3rdegree Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Aug 23, 2014
    Tyson seems like a genuinely good guy with a hell of a comeback story. Since he's come so far in his battle against obesity it bothers me that he couldn't come a little further and reach his optimum fighting weight. That being said, I hope he's read some of these comments and they help motivate him to change his eating habits.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
  12. SUPER TROJAN

SUPER TROJAN Well-Known Member Full Member

Jan 4, 2013
    Wasn't Fury lighter for Wilder?

13. caligula4

caligula4 Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 13, 2011
    Those dismissing my rounds one to three prediction now, told you. Won't smug it up and only won pennies ;)

14. Alphafighter

Alphafighter Active Member banned Full Member

Dec 4, 2017
    So can we conclude the extra 6-7 pounds gave him more power in his punches?

15. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sephiroth Rising 7 'No tears please!' banned Full Member

Sep 27, 2016
    We can conclude that he beat a ****ing bum to a pulp which is what was expected.