Fury knew Wilder didn`t want a rematch when he didn`t answer his texts

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by mark ant, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Birmingham

Birmingham Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Nope, your correct. He had recovered, the proof is there. Anyone would think he was all over the shop

Rilz likes this.
  2. Heavy_Hitter

Heavy_Hitter Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 7, 2018
    Wilder probably never answered his texts, because Fury is illiterate and writes like this: fghuii uyrdfh fyhuu sjhyyuh
    And what he mean was: hey Deontay, let's have a rematch

Welterschmelter likes this.
  3. Rilz

Rilz Ball don't lie! Full Member

Aug 5, 2007
    What you are presenting as fact, is up for debate in my eyes.
    Focusing on the remainder of the round after the knockdown though, how did you see that going?

Birmingham likes this.
  4. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sephiroth Rising 7 'No tears please!' banned Full Member

Sep 27, 2016
    It isn't up for debate at all.

I've simply reiterated what transpired in the moments following the knock down.

Jack Reiss conducted himself like a crook on behalf of Fury. Deviating from the rules and standards just so he could provide Fury with every chance of recovering.

This crooked ref is on record, admitting that he told Fury that he cares about him.

And when he delivering his Forrest Gump slow count, Mr Reiss recounts that doing what was best for boxing was his most pressing concern at the time.

Do you now see the conflict of interest and un-professionalism which no one dares to bring up?

To answer your question I thought Fury fought back bravely and weathered the storm to see the final bell.

Had he not suffered those two heavy knock downs and not been assisted by Jack Reiss' willfull misconduct then there would be a credible argument for calling for a Fury win.

5. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sephiroth Rising 7 'No tears please!' banned Full Member

Sep 27, 2016
    You tell me.

Fury and this Dan Reed weasel rat seem to be two shiny bald headed snakes in the press lately who are willingly to lie and say anything for coin.

6. Yatezy

Yatezy Member Full Member

Apr 9, 2016
    Probably an unpopular opinion but I don’t think Fury was as hurt as he made out which is why he stood up and looked perfectly fine afterwards.

Saying he was knocked out and only came round because of some Devine power was just dramatising the knock down.

Not saying he wasn’t hurting but I certainly don’t think he was knocked out and then some how arose perfectly fine.

Holler, Geo1122 and Rilz like this.
  7. Rilz

Aug 5, 2007
    I am highlighting that those are not facts and very much up for debate. Why? I would be very concerned if the ref did not care for the boxers, he absolutely should as it is his responsibility to do everything he can to ensure their safety. I also think that was was "best for boxing" is to execute the rules the way they are meant to be enforced, which is indeed what is best for boxing, and what I believe happened. Of course this is up for debate, or else we wouldn't be on an online boxing forum, debating it.

Holler likes this.
  8. Rilz

Aug 5, 2007
    Well put, and I agree

Yatezy likes this.
  9. RingKing75

RingKing75 Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Dec 23, 2013
    Well, it looks like Fury is on his way to burning all that good will he built in the lead up to the first fight.

10. Birmingham

Jan 13, 2017
    Jesus, just appreciate their skills, **** changes business wise in life, if Fury can get the best deal available for him then **** fans...Fans are stupid

11. Birmingham

Jan 13, 2017
    I agree, took a chance though, he looked out for a bit...Show a bit of movement cause that could've been waved off if the ref had no balls

Yatezy likes this.
  12. Manfred

Manfred Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 22, 2011
    Fury is a coward, he ducked and there is no amount of excuse making that can change that. He was looking for a way out and Arum supplied it for him. He ran to Arum faster than a rat to a rathole. Fear rolling off his back like sweat.

13. Yatezy

Yatezy Member Full Member

Apr 9, 2016
    Definitely. A lot of refs probably would've waved it off but at the same time we didn't have the benefit of looking into his eyes like the ref did.

The eyes don't lie which is probably a reason the ref didnt wave it off.

Made for a great show though!

Holler likes this.
  14. kirk

kirk l l l Staff Member

Jul 26, 2004
    :lol: at anyone who believes this

15. kirk

kirk l l l Staff Member

Jul 26, 2004
    so you know a lot of people that were wilder fans before the fight eh.

Kinda odd, considering he wasnt really that popular before the Fury fight.