Fury on Instagram to Usyk: "you're a little ducker, ain't you?"

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by spravedlivylev, May 19, 2023.

1. spravedlivylev

spravedlivylev Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Nov 17, 2022
    This content is protected

The desperation is real, lol.

The ogre doesn't like it one bit that people turn their backs on him. At this point, only his most rabid vassals think it wasn't him who ducked Usyk. He can't stop talking about Usyk, he even was schooled by Krassyuk yesterday.

Also, love to see Mr Mental Health Awareness making an appearance again. The true ambassador of anti-bullying who has been moaning about how he was always bullied for being a Traveller. What a credible guy, what a role model :D

2. BoxingViewer

BoxingViewer Active Member Full Member

Mar 20, 2016
    This little rant has coincided with the news that Wilder will be Usyk's new mandatory if the Dubois fight falls through. Such predictable behaviour from the true ducker lol

Last edited: May 19, 2023
  3. dragansimic22

dragansimic22 Member banned Full Member

Mar 17, 2023
    Fury is a fake champion, anyone saying diffrent is on copium

4. BCS8

BCS8 VIP Member Full Member

Aug 21, 2012
    I used to slightly favour Fury over Usyk. But the way Fury ducked him makes me think that there's a deep seated fear in Fury of being made a fool of by Usyk in front of the world. I think its eating Fury up inside and there's no way to favour him over Usyk anymore.

5. Guerra

Guerra Well-Known Member Full Member

May 23, 2020
    Fury is like a chihuahua. Barking like a little dogg but no bite. And no balls to face Usyk. Scared to be schooled.

6. Kura

Kura New Member Full Member

Apr 13, 2023
    catchwtboxing likes this.
  7. Jackman65

Jackman65 FJB Full Member

Aug 31, 2019
    He’s got his wires crossed.

8. Braindamage

Braindamage Baby Face Beast Full Member

Oct 1, 2011
    So, Fury tells Usyk to take the 30% with no rematch clause. Usyk did except the 30%, does that mean the only snag to getting the fight made was the rematch clause? I think getting the biggest fight in history made trumps a rematch clause.

9. Dubblechin

Dubblechin Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 25, 2014
    Wilder short-circuited him when that wave went through Fury's body in their last fight.

Fury said he felt like he'd gotten brain damage in that one.

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/..."I was concussed, I didn,don't remember a lot.

"I didn't know if I had brain damage, I didn't know what was up with me. I was very frightened because I had these massive swellings on the back of my head. I was thinking, 'I could end up with brain damage.' I didn't remember anything. I suppose when you get knocked down like that you don't remember a lot. I was thinking, 'Did I get put down four times?' I actually got put down twice. I thought to myself, 'You know what? I think it's time to call it a day.'"

10. spravedlivylev

spravedlivylev Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Nov 17, 2022
    And this is exactly the problem. This is exactly what the morons like miniq or Mad_Ducky will never understand when they just roll along with Fury's bollocks, labelling it "entertaining", "masterful trolling" or "haha, brilliant, Fury just being Fury, playing everyone like a fiddle".

What he described here is a genuinely scary situation. He could have suffered permanent brain or nerve damage. This could be a massive concern for his quality of life for the rest of his life.

And yet, here I am, thinking "f*ck it, who knows with this guy when he is telling the truth and when he is lying for some reason". He might be talking about a genuine health scare, and I'm unable to take him seriously. I dismiss his words because he lied and contradicted himself so many times about so many things that at this point I wouldn't believe him if he told the time in a room full of clocks. He is literally the proverbial boy who cried wolf.

Last edited: May 20, 2023
  11. chacal

chacal F*** the new normal Full Member

Jun 21, 2015
    He first dodges saying "take the 30%", and then complains about Usyk not wanting to fight.

He could say instead: "70% for the winner, no rematch clause". But, no, he won't do it. He prices himself out and runs as fast as he can while claiming he's the daddy.

This clown should STFU, for god's sake. It's disgusting to watch.

12. miniq

miniq Oleksandr Usyk Undisputed HW Champion Full Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Fury beats Usyk senseless.

13. bandeedo

bandeedo VIP Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2007
    he lost you with the last con, so caught you again with the new one. lmao

14. Komaster

Komaster Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Sep 20, 2010
  15. miniq

miniq Oleksandr Usyk Undisputed HW Champion Full Member

Oct 23, 2011
    People acting like Usyk wasn't the one who didn't want to fight in winter 2022 and that team Usyk pulled out of negotiations earlier this year due to wanting a rematch which Fury denied.

Either way Usyk has to choose, get KO'd by Wilder in round 7 or get KO'd by Fury in round 2.