Fury once again quack, quack, quack

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by lordlosh, Dec 3, 2022.

1. lordlosh

lordlosh Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 4, 2014
    I will just leave this two in here, get a popcorn and enjoy:
    This content is protected

This content is protected

2. AdamT

AdamT Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 18, 2019
    Didn't usyk duck Fury tonight?

MAD_PIGE0N, Ph33rknot, EJDiaZ and 4 others like this.
  3. miniq

miniq Tyson Fury Undisputed HW Champion 18/5/24 Full Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Yes to "rest" aka let his weak shoulders recover

Meanwhile Fury has openly stated he might need elbow surgery...and if he has broke his hand then he will definitely get his elbow done at the same time.

Fury's biggest issue is whether he can fly to the US for surgery...given his left elbow surgery was successful he will want the same bloke doing it.

MAD_PIGE0N, DaRealJT and AdamT like this.
  4. AdamT

Sep 18, 2019
    I personally think they have already agreed to a fight early summer on the QT

Mickc likes this.
  5. miniq

Oct 23, 2011
    Usyk was talking about not being able to fight in summer for some nonsense reasons...Usyk isn't working to Fury's schedule and Fury isn't working to Usyk's schedule....

Could be Joe Joyce in summer.

"so it should be all before or then after orthodox Easter [16 April]."

Usyk is the demanding one....

Fury needs 8 weeks to recover....early April is the very best. Saudi's have air conditioned stadiums so summer isn't too bad. Can they delay to June/July?

AdamT likes this.
  6. AdamT

Sep 18, 2019
    Joyce will 100% take it

7. miniq

Oct 23, 2011
    Joyce has a very good chance of beating this version of Fury. Fury can't outwork him at range for the entire fight. Fury drops 4 rounds minimum. Very close but I rate Joyce as the #2 HW.

8. lordlosh

lordlosh Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 4, 2014
    It's funny that Fury fangirls chasing me all over the place. Тhey are so smashed to pieces by me, they are chasing me all over the place, crying for attention. How hard is to get it, you are ignored.

Fury once again shows his true colors and that he is scared of the top dogs.

Wilder 4 or Wallin 2 incoming.

9. AdamT

Sep 18, 2019
    I still fancy fury to dig deep, but I do agree that Joyce has no fear, has the size and also the hunger to go in against Fury and give a great account of himself

I'm not saying Joyce is better than usyk, but he's definitely a tougher match for Fury

To be honest beating a glorified bodybuilder and getting hit as often as he does? Im not sure Usyk would beat Joyce now either

10. miniq

Oct 23, 2011
    Last time I checked all the "top dogs" of the last 7 years have all been bumped over whilst 1 man stands Tyson Fury...and the only hope people have is a 15 stone 36 year old middleweight. Fury should dispatch Usyk & Joyce then retire. He will have beat every decent man possible.

Ph33rknot, MAD_PIGE0N and AdamT like this.
  11. AdamT

Sep 18, 2019
    You created a thread? Lol
    Nobody is following you, don't be so paranoid lad

MAD_PIGE0N, Rilz, TheWizard and 3 others like this.
  12. spravedlivylev

spravedlivylev Active Member banned Full Member

Nov 17, 2022
    The Joshua fight was originally scheduled for 21st July and a possible undisputed against Fury for December. It was always the plan that Usyk would have 5 months between defending his belts twice (that's something Fury has never done, btw - two title fights in the span of less than half a year). But since the Joshua rematch was postponed by a month to late August, the proposed undisputed fight had to be postponed as well. But January was out of the question, purely for financial reasons. You can't have a big PPV fight in January when people are all skint due to the holidays - any event manager can tell you that staging a big sporting event or a concert for January is the worst idea ever from a financial point of view.

So the fight was eventually pushed to February. That's it - no conspiracies, no shady business. The postponed Joshua fight set these things in motion, it's as simple as that. Fury and his team knew all about this, but Fury still decided to duck Usyk. It was clear that he would claim he couldn't fight Usyk in February/March after the Chisora fight. I've been telling this for weeks that this would be Fury's screenplay. Having a light sparring session against a 39-year-old plodder whom he already beat twice, then finding an excuse after the Chisora fight not to face Usyk in February/March. The way Fury is managing his career is rather predictable once you see through all the nonsense he keeps talking.

Gareth Priest, Finkel and lordlosh like this.
  13. OldSchoolBoxing

OldSchoolBoxing Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 30, 2021
    If Fury needs to have a surgery, then why did he fight Chisora?

14. DaRealJT

DaRealJT Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 26, 2021
    The only reason why Fury wasn’t fighting Usyk tonight is because Usyk literally ducked the Fury fight when it was offered to him for this December.

15. DaRealJT

DaRealJT Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 26, 2021
    Fury injured his hand tonight when he hit the top of Chisora’s head.

He literally said this in his post-fight interview.