Fury PED Controversies

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by catchwtboxing, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Entaowed

Entaowed Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Dec 16, 2012
    Nah, that is unfair & unsupported.
    The fact that many have cheated & can get away with it does not establish if almost all or even the majority are cheaters.
    Don't tell us unsupported premises & that every pro who tells us they are clean absent any actual evidence.
    This is the equivalent of someone saying nobody who does not test + must be clean.
    Highly naive; & you are the opposite, completely cynical & assuming facts not in evidence.

Which defames everyone who does not cheat & breeds an irrational distrust of everyone in all sports.

Robney, Usercom and DoubleJab666 like this.
  2. Mendoza

Mendoza Hrgovic = Next Heavyweight champion of the world. banned Full Member

Jun 29, 2007
    But Fury has been proven guilty.

3. Mendoza

Mendoza Hrgovic = Next Heavyweight champion of the world. banned Full Member

Jun 29, 2007
    And he wasn't caught until many months later.

4. lordlosh

lordlosh Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 4, 2014
    You can believe whatever you want. I`m in the game for long time, and i`m pretty sure all PRO, and not only pro, they are starting way earlier are on some kind of steroids.
    I`m 30 years old, and i`m doing martial arts for probably 20+ years with breaks of course.
    Shotokan Karate, Kyokushin, Kickboxing, Bujinkan ninpo taijutsu, Boxing(around 2-3 years seriously and then partial) and as of now Krav Maga.
    And only at the Karate and Kyokushin dodjo people there was not on something.
    On Kickboxing and Boxing gym(there was also Kickboxing and MMA in there) almost everyone who trained there was on something.
    And this guys are not even amateurs.
    I`m also hitting weight at the gym and i been in many gyms and knows the owners. You can go and ask everyone. The first thing they are asking is not a diet or training program, but what to take to get bigger/learner. If you know what i mean.
    You can delude yourself as much as you want, but i know from the first hand and i`m sure for myself.
    I don`t want to impose my opinion on anyone.
    BTW, as far as i remember Lance Armstrong didn`t fail a single test, so people were amusing he is clean. Yeah but thats the biggest lie ever. And he said it, that everyone is on the juice.
    No way you can be at that level without it.

5. Wizbit1013

Wizbit1013 Drama go, and don't come back Full Member

Mar 17, 2018
    212 pounds for 1st fight to 231 pounds i believe

pacas and kriszhao like this.
  6. Wizbit1013

Wizbit1013 Drama go, and don't come back Full Member

Mar 17, 2018
    Yes
    But it all points to the Hammer fight

7. Geo1122

Geo1122 Active Member Full Member

Jul 7, 2017
    Did Fury dope in 2015? Yes, I have no doubt. I don’t believe this wild boar story anymore than the next guy.

5 years on, and on a completely unrelated topic, a clean Fury beat the brakes off of Deontay Wilder. Man that was such a beating. Ouch!

timeout, Usercom and Wizbit1013 like this.
  8. macademics

macademics Active Member Full Member

Jan 2, 2012
    If anyone caught it in the post fight IFLTV video, Fury's people told Tyson to not drink any water from the bottles in the dressing room cos they weren't their bottles.

9. kriszhao

kriszhao Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Sorry man James Toney was dirty as hell and look at his physique.

10. kriszhao

kriszhao Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Umm Wilder put on more weight then Fury... Also Wilder packed on pure muscle no fat can you say the same of Fury? is Fury dirty possibly is Wilder dirty most likely if you are talking about putting on size in 4 months.

11. Entaowed

Entaowed Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Dec 16, 2012
    No sir, you are wrong on both counts.

1) PEDs provide many tangible effects-some such as EPO increase endurance greatly, others maximize strength absent adding much bulk, much of the attention is to those who might & actually use steroids & HGH to increase strength & muscle mass.
    There are other more subtle effects & energy provided, but it is as well established as say that gravity exists that pumping many times the amount of say male hormone that you could ever produce naturally can have a huge effect on strength, power & muscle mass.
    So you can get pro bodybuilders who are under 6' & with a tiny 5% or less body fat level (& little food weight in their system pre-contest)--->weighing 300 lbs.
    A small difference in ability or physical capacity can make a large difference among elite athletes, where many have virtually maximized there considerable genetic potential.

2) It is unfair & unfounded to assume without evidence that not just some or many, but all are liars or cheaters.
    That is as absurd as claiming nobody who tested + ever used anything.
    Vague statements or showing many used does nothing to prove or even make a viable claims statistically.

It is like citing tons of crime-say for a group that is stereoptyped as criminals-pointing to individual incidents-& arguing the group, race, area-all are criminals.
    It is like giving the numerous examples of, say, men over 190 centimeters (at least 6' 3") & claiming that is the average, or they ALL are.

12. titanic

titanic Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 7, 2016
    Fury wins , then he is PEDing
    Pacquiao wins, then he is PEDing

Just some loser's lame butt excuses...

pacas likes this.
  13. Scar

Scar VIP Member Full Member

Jul 20, 2004
    if they win, especially impressively and unexpectedly, they are on PEDs. If they lose, they are bums. That's the way it goes it seems.

pacas likes this.
  14. neverheardofher

neverheardofher Active Member Full Member

Jul 13, 2019
    Cheeky Nandro's

Potwash likes this.
  15. Somali Sanil

Somali Sanil Wild Buffalo Man banned Full Member

Sep 1, 2019
    This. If people are dead against PEDS, they need to forget following Boxing or majority of their fighters they support, its all of them at the top, some have the best team to get by it, some get caught when they think they are clean and its still in them. Tainted meat, nasal sprays etc, its laughable