Fury`s stock has soared since his bout with Wilder

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by mark ant, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    It's already been said, but I'll reiterate...

• AJ looks like black hercules, he is an excellent physical specimen for a heavyweight, athelete, human being.
    • He looks the part, is highly marketable, media trained... doesn't exhibit wild erratic behaviour...
    • AJ is better looking, and appeals to higher demographics. (Shallow I know not that I care)
    • He has a big team and media machine behind him...
    • He already has an established presence in the limelight and public and the industry...
    • He is your favourite fighters favourite fighter... fighters from other sports and discipline are intrigued by him as the heavyweight de facto standard...
    • He has good affiliations with the music industry... furthering his popularity with the youth...
    • Most of all he is consistent in his career and attitude...
    • With Fury you have no idea what he might end up doing next... up and leave... quit... he is mentally unstable...

For those reason, Fury will never be as popular, as famous or as marketable.

2. Greatest Story

Greatest Story ''Everybody Know I Beat him!'' banned Full Member

Feb 14, 2019
    • Why do you care what another man looks like?

3. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    Welcome to the forum, because it relates to someones popularity in the public eye. And that was one of the original points raised.

Enjoy your time here.

4. madballster

madballster VIP Member Full Member

Jul 21, 2009
    No, Fury is very very boring inside the ring and won't ever be a draw. Casuals fall asleep when he's doing his 5 punches per round.