FURY Set to SIGN with FISH EYES !!!!!

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Kloppbjs, Jan 12, 2018.

1. tee_birch

tee_birch Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 6, 2014
    I agree that Ringside needs to come back

Potwash, moog and Scyson like this.
  2. Scyson

Scyson Active Member banned Full Member

Oct 14, 2017
    I’m with you both on that. Bring back ringside.

Potwash, tee_birch and moog like this.
  3. Dragon Punch

Dragon Punch Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 15, 2012
    I really wish Warren would steer clear of this Fury circus and leave it to Eddie/sky to deal with him and his BS. Fury is an unreliable con man and frank has already repeatedly been shafted by Team Fury and fat Mick who is probably hovering around somewhere. If frank really thinks he going to get some kind of consistency out of him or it’s going to be a long term fruitful investment he’s going to be sourly mistaken.

Leave it to fast Eddie, and see if he can get things on track. if Tyson was serious anyway he would sign with him or at least not commit to Frank for more then 2 fights maximum in order to make the AJ even remotely possible. The idea of sky/BT doing sometype of joint venture is ridiculous at best - this is not HBO and Showtime in a massive country like the US.

I’m much more interested in seeing what frank can do with the development
    Of Yarde, Dubious, Zelpha Barrett etc this is what BN/BT is about IMO - not
    Frustrating nonsense from a serial liar in Fury.

Scyson likes this.
  4. Scyson

Scyson Active Member banned Full Member

Oct 14, 2017
    Franke is desperate for a superstar to match AJ. He’s a colossus, a once in a generation PR Machine / fighting hybrid.

It’s forcing frank to push Yarde and Dubois too far forward in the hope of unearthing something similar. People (myself included) are demanding Yarde fights higher ranked and better opponents because of highly ranked he is himself due to Franks manipulation. But in reality he’s a 13 fight novice.

Frank needs to focus on what he’s got. He’s done terrible with Liam Smith and Terry Flanagan who were both world champions and both fighters next fights will again be for the world title. He’s got Dubois and Barrett too.

He needs to focus on what he’s got because he has got talent there and some potential too.

Fury is a liability, an expensive one too. He should get his house in order before taking unnecessary risks.

Beez likes this.