Fury: Usyk is on PEDs

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Moonlight, Jan 11, 2022.

1. Mr Icaman

Mr Icaman 32-0 WBC Champ, Ring + Lineal HW Champ Full Member

Aug 31, 2015
    Really?? That vid got so many knickers in a knot???

Seriouly.......

2. Scar

Scar VIP Member Full Member

Jul 20, 2004
    Those eyes mean absolutely jack because reality says 1 Draw and 1 Loss for the Tomato Can Devourer. Don't forget that he was also picking on a smaller opponent. Prior to Alvarez, his biggest win was a Welterweight. Has he accomplished anything worth mentioning ever since his back to back fight and loss to the Light Middleweight?. He went on to fight yet another smaller opponent with 14 professional fights and one loss to Daniel "Suga Ray" Jacobs and was getting stiffed out with single body shots.

3. Braindamage

Braindamage Baby Face Beast Full Member

Oct 1, 2011
    Agreed! People get down on Wilder when he said he wants a body on his record. Thin skinned people!

4. boxingspitbucket24

boxingspitbucket24 Active Member banned Full Member

Jul 10, 2013
    With so many jumping off the Fury bandwagon, it's a perfect chance for me to jump on.

Roll out the red carpet @miniq I'm one of the boyz now.

Nobody and TheVet like this.
  5. Heavy_Hitter

Heavy_Hitter Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 7, 2018
    Usyk doesn't understand what Fury is saying. What is the point of all this.

Brixton Bomber likes this.
  6. kriszhao

kriszhao Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Fury.

7. Col Mortimer

Col Mortimer The question isn't indiscreet.The answer could be Full Member

Jul 25, 2010
    This Is just Fury being Fury. His mouth runs faster than his brain which at times isn't hard. He'll spontaneously say insulting things that just pop into his head at the time I think. I'm a Fury fan but I'll be the first to admit his rantings do grate on you, and at times he totally lacks class. As time goes by he reminds me more and more of John Fury...it's the genes!

I'm sure Fury's rants will go straight over the top of Usyk's head. Usyk will probably be totally unconcerned and probably a little amused at the cheap shallowness of it.

When it comes to class and dignity Usyk outshines Fury 10 fold.

It's all about levels....

8. Entaowed

Entaowed Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Dec 16, 2012
    Ah stop the vicious homophobic insults-you really want to slag off the sincerity & masculinity of everyone who objects to Fury maligning others, insulting them, accusing them of cheating?
    SO most everyone on this thread is a phone & you gratuitously bring up sexuality-everyone who objects to Fury's Hate-Fest is a girly-man here is a girly-man?

Doing this will make everyone suspect you are overcompensating for insecurity about your sexuality?
    It is off the rails.

9. Entaowed

Entaowed Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Dec 16, 2012
    It is not OK to promote a fight by smearing a fighter with no rhyme or reason.
    Including when Ali did it-but at least he did not accuse his opponents of cheating.

10. Vegan Beast

Vegan Beast Grandpappy Ortiz Full Member

Aug 19, 2020
    Everyone's on PED's. But if there's a person least likely to be on them it's probably Usyk. I see no reason why he'd be on them.

He slaughters people with pure skills and tactics.

11. MorvidusStyle

MorvidusStyle Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 11, 2017
    Low move to broadcast that opinion about Usyk. Let's keep in perspective that Fury is from trash stock, his father gouging eyeballs out and his uncle a drug dealer. He's basically done pretty well to have the level of character and intelligence he has. And that's probably from his English mother. But don't expect too much from him, remember what he is.

Fury is likely somewhat threatened by Usyk now, that would also explain this type of thing from him. He saw Usyk take some shots and also dish out some punishment against a SHW. He might not be so sure he can steamroll him like he did Cunningham. He's also very upset that Usyk ruined the AJ fight even though he tried to act indifferent at the time. Imagine being set to make that fight and then Usyk steps in and destroys the value by millions and possibly ruins it for good if he stops AJ in the rematch. And while that's happening, Fury has to fight Whyte, who he hates and doesn't want to give a payday too. Fury is very upset.

12. Safin

Safin Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Aug 3, 2019
    Sports fans are hilarious and don't realise that all top level athletes are on the sos.

These threads always make me laugh.

TheVet likes this.
  13. Veerbone

Veerbone Member Full Member

Oct 15, 2021
    He is feel.

14. It's Ovah

It's Ovah I'm your huckleberry, that's just mah game Full Member

Sep 5, 2016
    I can imagine Usyk just laughing in that manic gap-toothed way then saying something like:

"I am steroid, I am very steroid."

Col Mortimer likes this.
  15. deadACE

deadACE Well-Known Member Full Member

Apr 13, 2014
    Ped cheat accuses others of ped cheating. Pot calling the kettle black