Fury v Wilder 3 British forum RBR

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by pow, Oct 8, 2021.

1. MrBarry465

MrBarry465 Active Member Full Member

Jun 17, 2021
    Haye has picked Wilder for every fight so far with Fury, I don't really read much into it. He's one of those 'body beautiful' obsessed guys and has had beef with the Fury's for years.

pow and UKboxingfan like this.
  2. moog

moog Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 12, 2012
    Haye is trying to wipe up a fight between him and Tyson lol. I think Shane Fury would beat him his body is that broken.

ryanm8655 and Jurgen like this.
  3. pow

pow Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 26, 2014
    Yeah I switched off when I heard him say that. Totally lost the plot.

moog and UKboxingfan like this.
  4. Glenn McKrory

Glenn McKrory M&S luxury pudding Full Member

Jul 26, 2018
    If Wilder was injured in the second fight, do we not think he would have mentioned it himself? He's used every other excuse apart from one that could have been genuine.

His fancy dress costume was too heavy, his trainer spiked his water, Fury had knuckledusters in his gloves etc etc.

Twentyman, tomclarky and Terminator like this.
  5. ButeTheBeast

ButeTheBeast Well-Known Member Full Member

May 27, 2012
    If you go into a fight injured, I think you can end up in trouble with the authorities.

6. Thefatprinceofwincobank

Thefatprinceofwincobank Rhino stoppers Full Member

Aug 11, 2021
    How would you approach the fight? If you were given the phone call to step in to be the late replacement what would the wig game plan be to emerge victorious against either man?

7. Puroresu_Fan

Puroresu_Fan Boxing Junkie Full Member

Apr 6, 2016
    Why wouldn't he just say he had shoulder injury? That would be a lot more realistic than the excuses wilder used.

pow and navigator like this.
  8. Coybig

Coybig Member Full Member

Feb 22, 2020
    Wilder complained he had no energy and Fury was big man'ing him in last fight, leaning on him etc ... so Wilder puts even more weight on. Idiot of a man.

Fury doesn't look as good as 2nd fight though tbh.

Jurgen likes this.
  9. Nick UK

Nick UK Active Member Full Member

Dec 2, 2019
    Looking forward to the fight though I was definitely against a trilogy. Have really warmed to it tbh.

My take on the weigh in and pressers is that Fury does look off - more than usual. I dont think he has a good camp at all. He has been distracted and without foucs for months and months and he probably needs the gym and focus to keep him on track. Its been difficut to train as normal over many months of lockdown in the UK and I feel he will have taken his foot off the gas. When he was videod at xmas running into the sea he already looked more lardy than fight 2 - since then he has loads of distractions and probably less focus. He has kept his shirt on which is unusual and seemed more hyper than usual too. He is usually really clever with his words but just seemed to rant yesterday - seemed genuinely wound up to me at least. He has been never off TV over lockdown in the UK and I do feel he is overlooking Wilder to an extent as he beat him in both fights - hammering him in the second.

I believe he will look very much like fight one body wise and fitness wise. For me he won that 1st fight though it could have gone to Wilder by KO. He will nonetheless adopt the tactics from fight 2 and try to back and maul Wilder. Due to his probably poor interim between fight 2 and now I think he will not be as sharp and will be open to Wilder's RH.

Wilder is a deluded person surrounded by yesmen. I'm not sure about him bulking up so much - on tehe one hand he will be less prone to being bullied in the clinches but on the other hand he will likely suffer from poor stamina esp as he appears to have weak legs. He didnt prepare for the Fury and gameplan that turned up fight 2 - this time he surely will have made at least some adjustments notwithstanding his lack of fundamentals. I think his gameplan is going to be to foul in the clinches and try go for an early KO as opposed to waiting for the perfect time like he usually does.

Its a good fight and I feel Fury will still win but there is every chance that Wilder will catch him and have him out of there. Not interested in excuses from either camp either - no costumes (seems even more weight and lights this time for DW -maybe thats why he has bulked up) -COVID (not too ill to go out still even if he actually had it) - poor camps (you reap what you sow) - flappy glove (really???) - etc etc

10. aaaaa

aaaaa Ash banned Full Member

Dec 19, 2020
    The more I see the more I’m convinced Wilder wins by knockout.

Safin likes this.
  11. Jurgen

Jurgen Pay Per Pudding Advisor banned Full Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Conmen Darren Barker and Toe Haye fine examples of men who went in injured, grabbed their loot and nothing was done at all.

Glenn McKrory likes this.
  12. Sonny1

Sonny1 Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 11, 2013
    Barker had no shame that night. Shocking and pathetic

Jurgen likes this.
  13. Jurgen

Jurgen Pay Per Pudding Advisor banned Full Member

Sep 30, 2016
    It annoys me big time that they appear as pundits a week later with no shame at all.

Haye last night was at the conning again beginning his sales pitch for a Fury fight by talking up Wilder.

If his views are genuine then fair enough but I have heard so much shyte from Haye since he conned people in Hamburg 2011 that I cannot listen to a word he says about anything - there is always an agenda and he is paid to talk up shyte fights a lot of the time by stating 'great fight' etc when most are simply a one sided formality.

Clarence Gianni likes this.
  14. Safin

Safin Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Aug 3, 2019
    This content is protected

(You got any excuses tonight, Deontay? - would be a good line)

Jurgen likes this.
  15. GTFUP

GTFUP Active Member Full Member

Dec 12, 2015
    Haye is just a sad excuse of a very bitter man. The most up his arze man I can think of in boxing! Bellew exposed him and that should be what the worm is remembered for, getting battered by an average non HW fighter.

Go get a job Haye!! No one cares what you say or think about anything.

Jurgen likes this.