Fury v wilder 4? Fk Sake

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by kevin-novice, Sep 28, 2022.

1. TheWizard

TheWizard I Got Milk Baby Full Member

Jan 20, 2021
    Considering how much punishment Wilder took and got knocked out cold in the end, it's very likely Fury ends it earlier this time.

2. Dannymita

Dannymita Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 21, 2019
    Oh **** off... Really?

What a waste of time.... Obvious why fury wants it... He's beaten wilder pretty much every way he could short of making him quit..... He bullshits about wilder all the time calling him the most dangerous puncher of all time yada yada yada...

In decades it'll look amazing on paper for both of them.... Wilder... Only beaten by the undefeated tyson fury... Who will end his career unbeaten as long as he stays clear of usyk n even that he has a good chance of winning...... He has a ****in enormous ko ratio.... Loads of casual fans believe wilder is the most dangerous heavy of all time.... As opposed to an absolute ****in donkey windmill with a big right a bigger heart n not much else.

Oh and they will make **** tonnes of money.....

Find your bollocks tyson n fight usyk.... He's already started talking up fighting Joyce in future... N no doubt in my mind fury wins that one.

Im actually really starting to dislike him..... I'm sure he's arsed :lol:

3. Bustajay

Bustajay Feel the Steel/Balls Deep Full Member

Dec 9, 2012
    I want Wilder VS Fat Andy in 2023!!!!!
    Bomb squad vs burrito squad!!!

:boxing1:boxing1:headbash:eatingburger:zpong:

4. Levook

Levook Well-Known Member Full Member

Aug 26, 2020
    Like most everyone else, I'm a bit sick of all the talking and hardly any fighting. Titles no longer hold any value for me & many others.

Having said that, there are loads of matchups that we haven't seen yet and will probably never see.

Boxing was so much better when the mob ran it. Ah, the good old days! :boxing1

Dannymita likes this.
  5. lordlosh

lordlosh Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 4, 2014
    To be fair i prefer that fight to Fury - Charr or Fury - Chisora.

6. Ghent

Ghent New Member banned Full Member

Sep 21, 2022
    So true, and the way things are panning out i have a sneaky feeling the Juggernaut is going to be the one that becomes undisputed.