Fury vs. AJ - IS OFF!

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by GotchaHat, Oct 3, 2022.

1. miniq

miniq Tyson Fury Undisputed HW Champion 18/5/24 Full Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Imagine trusting Edie Hearn

Fury knew the moment he started stalling it was over

2. lordlosh

lordlosh Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 4, 2014
    Yep i should trust a proven cheater and a liar.
    Fury never intended to fight AJ. They have send the contract to Chisora like 5 days ago, even before his imaginery deadline was over. Another High IQ move from Fury team. He is on AJ promotion company.

3. BaronSamedi

BaronSamedi Active Member Full Member

Mar 9, 2015
    Because they need a replacement incase team bottlejob don't sign. Clearly a smart move as team bottlejob are bottling it and can't find their pen

FastLeft, Leeroy84 and MrBarry465 like this.
  4. Tankatron

Tankatron Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 1, 2014
    I haven't, was pretty damn sure this was a lame duck as soon as the perceived 'A side' (Hearn /258) started having demands made of it. Come back to me when the second fighter is making the ring walk

5. MrBarry465

MrBarry465 Active Member Full Member

Jun 17, 2021
    What do you suggest Fury doesn, Hearn and co are literally not signing....

6. Leeroy84

Leeroy84 Lancashire-la-la-la Full Member

May 7, 2016
    48hrs maximum, Hearn was on record of saying.
    Its a joke, AJ may of wanted it, but Hearn never ever had any intention on letting his cash cow lose again.

Ffs, I wanted this fight so much too. I dont want to see Fury Charr or Joshua Arreola

FastLeft and The Townsend like this.
  7. lordlosh

Jun 4, 2014
    Nqh he and Charr was always his pick. Let's see if he will find his balls comes February.

8. BaronSamedi

Mar 9, 2015
    Let's see if AJ finds his balls, Joe Joyce has directly called him out and agreed to his December 17th date

So if AJ now ducks Joyce as well, then that is categorical proof he ducked Fury first

So let's see what AJ does, Fury or Joyce or tuck tail and run away from both. Let's see what he will do :)

caine likes this.
  9. lordlosh

Jun 4, 2014
    Muhahahaha. Why your hero not fighting Joyce, h??? He is the champion, and not coming after back to back loses, so why not he???
    This was another Warren trick to lure low IQ individual as you.
    That was clear as day, as Hearn mention why not Fury fight Joyce, butfat fart is a fighting a no-hoper....
    Joyce call Fury first, and say he will be ready to fight him, then after Hearn called forr Fury to fight Joyce, Joyce come with the tweet, even a kid can see through this.
    Enjoy your fat fart fighting Chisora or Charr and leave me alone. Don't like to waste time with trolls i usually ignore them.
    December is coming and we see who is who.
    Fury is the Champion and was call out by Zhang, Ruiz, Joyce and Usyk for Undisputed in February.
    Will see who is the quack quack.

10. The Townsend

The Townsend Zeus. Full Member

Mar 21, 2019
    Its off because AJ has fights he needs to have when he signed over to DAZN with a multi million pound deal. Hearn knows If AJ losses he will not bring the same draw and revenue again with 3 defeats In a row. (Hearn losses a sh1t tonne of money)

Hearn Is a slimy c4nt. F4cking wrecking our sport. AJ probably wanted the fight but cant buy his way out of the contract with DAZN. Its all to do with money and money only. F4ck Hearn. Soon as AJs time Is up, Hearn will feed AJ to Wilder, Joyce and Fury. Until then, expect fights with Whyte, Parker, Chisora, Ruiz, Ortiz etc. F4ck Hearn.

P.s, Joshua runs from Zhang like he did against Ruiz 2.

11. BaronSamedi

Mar 9, 2015
    You are very low iq sir, only a person of such low iq could be as completely manipulated by Hearn as you have been

So in your brain:

Fury publicly calling out AJ, agreeing to all terms and sending a contract = a scam

Joe Joyce also publicly calling out AJ and accepting his Dec 17th date = a scam

Basically anyone who will smash AJ to bits in a fight, if they call him out, send contracts, do all they can to get a fight it's a scam? But I bet if Whyte, or Chisora, or Parker or Zhang, or anyone way below AJs level calls him out then it will be totally legit, right?

Educate yourself so you aren't manipulated and made a fool of so easily

Let's see who AJ fights, Fury contract has been with them for weeks, and now Joyce has agreed to all AJs terms, if it isn't one of those two fighters then AJ is officially Antony Pussywa

FastLeft, caine, ArseBandit and 2 others like this.
  12. UmarIFLUmar

UmarIFLUmar Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 8, 2021
    Stop for a second and think about this.

1. Fury calls out Joshua
    2. Joshua "accepts"
    3. Hearn spends 3 weeks messing about, not returning calls, radio silence on the fight and negotiations
    4. TV companies are in agreement, Hearn doesn't sign still
    5. Hearn gives an interview where he suggests Fury should give the opportunity to somebody else instead (lmao)

Lordlosh: "Fury never wanted it"

:risas3:

Joshua is a chicken. If he wont fight for the WBC he might as well just retire. At least Usyk will have the balls to fight Fury so we have something to look forward to.

FastLeft and caine like this.
  13. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    You do know this is a boxing site filled with boxing fans who want to see two of the top Heavyweights of their era go at it right? Who wouldn't want to see that is a better question. Why can't you process that Mark, seriously.... what the **** is wrong with you?