Fury vs Usyk - Video Preview & Prediction (POLL added)

Discussion in 'Classic Boxing Forum' started by Rumsfeld, Mar 13, 2023.

Who do you think will win?

Poll closed Apr 28, 2023.
  1. Tyson Fury (Decision)

38.3%
  2. Tyson Fury (Stoppage)

14.9%
  3. DRAW

4.3%
  4. Oleksandr Usyk (Decision)

31.9%
  5. Oleksandr Usyk (Stoppage)

4.3%
  6. Undecided/Not Sure

6.4%
  1. techks

techks ATG list Killah! Full Member

Dec 6, 2009

That isn't combination punching though so him just throwing jabs still proves my point post Brewster. I actually give Wlad the benefit of the doubt bcuz his safety first approach still worked for years tho it didn't make for exciting fights.

And again, age is irrelevant to the fact that he was still a champion right b4 Fury beat him. That just shows that he maintained discipline to reign for so long most fighters don't keep it for so long. Not a fan but I do give him props for that.

2. techks

Dec 6, 2009
    And with all due respect grant, I feel like we're going in circles so I feel we have to agree to disagree and move on.

I just wanted to point out that I felt Furys win was better than AJs because he beat Wlad while Wlad was still a reigning champion. If u disagree that's fine but I don't think we're making any progress to come to an agreement.

I hope u and ur loved ones r doing well.

Entaowed likes this.
  3. Entaowed

Entaowed Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Dec 16, 2012
    You are a Class Act. :lily:

4. he grant

he grant Historian/Film Maker Full Member

Jul 15, 2008
    All good and much respect your way !

5. techks

Dec 6, 2009
    I'm a bit meaner in person but online whats the point lol. Even then I've just come to the conclusion that someone respectfully disagreeing with you is not a personal attack. Hell I'm open to different perspectives and understand I'm wrong at times too.

:beer-toast1:

Greg Price99 likes this.