"Fury-Wallin fight was a dismal failure"

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Aydamn, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    The basic? The only basics you can state is that a contract was signed and that a contract is an agreement between 2 or more entities thats as basic and as far as you can go

You cannot possibly assume what the business agreement is, every contract looks completely different especially in boxing. It could be 60. Pages plus with numerous clauses, ESPN contracts will all look different depending who the sport and the stakeholders involved let alone comparing to another promoter... my point is there is no standard and it is laughable that you think you know what it states or even allude to what it could state

We aint buying and selling houses here, its a multi fight deal with tons of third parties caveats and promotional aspects
    PPV rights etc

2. Badbot

Badbot I Am An Actual Pro. Full Member

Apr 17, 2011
    I don't remember much about the rematch besides Chisora barely even trying. But that might have to do with the way Fury boxed. Chisora was completely outclassed that night. Fury likely just shut him down that night.
    Chisora had looked really good in fights leading up to the rematch, including the fights he lost.

But the first fight, Chisora clearly wasn't at his best. He came off of a layoff and quite overweight. Not Fury's fault but still.